Hey what’s up everyone!

I decided to come back to the DC All Access app (knowing I was banned lol) and found out that it was going to be closed by the end of the year. So, I guess I will be on here now! You may know me as being one of the biggest die hard Green Lantern fans on the All Access app!

6 Likes

I’m trying to see if any of my old friends are on here as well! They probably use different aliases though which sucks that you can’t transfer your All Access account on here.

1 Like

Where is that located?

2 Likes

Hiya @InMagno, so glad you could join us! Welcome to the DC Universe :slight_smile: One of the threads @abfgmsw is referring to can be found in the Watchtower Category, about 4 topics down, and is titled “Welcome DC All Access Members!” Here is a link, if it’s helpful:

There is also a thread that gathers all the DC All Access links in one place here; a bit redundant but otherwise could be a good place to find fellow DCAA folks:

2 Likes

Mind if I ask why you were banned?

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to DC universe!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard :heart: let’s try and not get banned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for loving Green Lantern tooo much

2 Likes

Heya @InMagno!
Welcome to the DCU - We’re excited to have you here!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow the moderator team is very helpful!!! Thank you for the insight and navigation through this interface!!!

1 Like

Honestly, I got banned because of a heated argument over politics lmao. It’s in the past now so lesson learned!

1 Like

If you guys would like to add me on your friends list (if there is one) you’re more than welcome to!!!

1 Like

Welcome to dc universe.

2 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe!

2 Likes

Welcome welcome!!!

2 Likes

Truth, Justice and the American way. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the hospitality everyone!!! It hasn’t even been an entire day on here and it’s already a great app!

3 Likes

Sector 2814 welcomes you with open green arms.

4 Likes

Once a Green Lantern, always a Green Lantern.

4 Likes