Welcome, DC All Access Members!

As many of you know, the DC All Access app will shut down at the end of this year. While we are sad to say goodbye to the app, we are very happy to invite DC All Access fans to talk all things DC here in the DC Universe Community. If you’re just joining us for the first time, welcome – we have a seat waiting for you! There’s no need to create a new account, just use your DC All Access login info. While you’re here, be sure to explore DC Universe’s other great features, such as News and Encyclopedia. Like our Community, they’re free and available to non-premium members.

For those interested in checking out our premium benefits, we’re offering a limited time price of only $3.99 per month for the first three months, or one year for only $59.99. Please note that this promotion will only be available until Thursday, December 20th.

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments below! Tell us a little bit about yourself, or share your favorite character, movie, sh ow, or comic. Our fans hail from all over, so you’re sure to meet a kindred spirit. We can’t wait to discuss, debate, learn, and laugh right along with you.

71 Likes

Im am existing member with an annual subscription. Can I purchase another year for $60?

3 Likes

I’m sorry, this is a holiday promotion only :frowning: If you subscribed less than 10 days ago contact Customer Support at the link below and we’ll see what we can do!
https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Welcome all!

6 Likes

Welcome everyone :scream: looking forward to seeing new faces around :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

WELCOME!!!

4 Likes

Welcome, new members! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome new members! Hope you all enjoy DC Universe! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to DCU! I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome!-I would take advantage of the annual plan that is offered to all of you

4 Likes

I like it very much that what I call ‘the frequent contributors’ , all took time to welcome our new members.

They, and other members , make the Forums a friendly place to visit. I enjoy all their postings.

Welcome new members, you will like them, too.

6 Likes

Also the Mods are great too.

Always helpful and fun people.

6 Likes

Welcome to all! This place is spectacular! Get nice and comfy :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t take the time to welcome everyone. But can you blame me? My first priority was checking if I could get a second year for a sale price!

Come on, people! Priorities!

And welcome to everyone! :yum:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

A warm welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to chat with all of you!

2 Likes

Welcome everyone, this is a great forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to all. Thank u Mods for being such great people & creating a dream from scratch for us. Hope to see you guys on the boards in the Community. I can’t specify any individual aspects of the site, I love it all, it’s a perfect monster you’ve made.

2 Likes

Here we are ! Hello?

5 Likes

I used to be a member on DC All Access. It was such a fun app.

3 Likes