Harley's Crew

Dude, I completely missed that but holee :poop: I didn’t know about any HQ:TAS comics coming out. I must live under a legit rock.

5 Likes

Oh my… goodness…

(Poor Babs :laughing:)

5 Likes

Mighty @Mae- IKR? My gurrrlll is sooo straight arrow in the show. :laughing: :purple_heart:

Also- is that Livewire on the cover? Mm hmm- maybe a clue to a guest appearance this next season perhaps? :thinking: Also- Cheryl. :+1:
HQS

5 Likes

:hugs: :coconut:

4 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

:rofl:

Oh man, that reminds me of the Gotham City Sirens piece I’ve thought of doing before of draing them based on their Golden Age/40s-50s inspirations, with Judy Holiday as Harley, Hedy Lemarr as Selina and Bettie Page as Ivy.

Also, thanks for linking that Criterion service. While I probably need a new subscription as much as I need another hole in my head, this one is rather tempting…

6 Likes

Dear @Harleys-Crew,
If you’re in a poll kinda mood and want to show your support for any of these characters and creators—come check this out! :harleys_crew: :00_harlivy: :green_heart:

OR!! If you’re in a :nerd_face: quiz kinda mood, come by :point_down: here—we did a thing. These are for everyone, so DONT BE SHY!

10 Likes

And guess if you don’t know. I’ll always guess and rationalize a correct guess as coming from deep insightful logic.

6 Likes

Meme perfection here. Needs no commentary from me.

#SelfishB’Man #BeAGoodPartnerAndReturnTheFavor

6 Likes

There are some fanarts of Harlivy and Supercorp that emerged as a result of this whole “heroes don’t do that” incident that I can’t post here!

:see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Pleez DM the link to me when you get a chance Mighty @Mae. :+1:

Y’know, it’s kinda funny what passes muster for OKness in the B’Man universe.

This is perfectly OK :eyes:

This :eyes:

This abject horribleness :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But a scene in which the B’Man might be viewed as less than dominant and alpha male in a situation, in ANY situation- oh no no no. There’ll be way too much pearl-clutching among this set on Reddit.

And we cannot have that. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

4 Likes

@Harleys-Crew Alert! We have new Squad trailer! :boom:

11 Likes

Yeah, what @DC89 said. DM 'em, please. Pwetty pwease. :grin:

Also, that trailer KICKED. ASS.

5 Likes

OMG Harley. #number2 :laughing: :purple_heart: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

She looks AMAZE in this costuming BTW. Loving the comics accurate look. That jacket! :heart_eyes: :+1:

9 Likes

I’m a black leather jacket kind of guy, but if a men’s version of that jacket came along, I could be persuaded to bust it out for cons/Fan Events.

5 Likes

Holy fracking smoke.

5 Likes

I wish Ron Funches reprised King Shark in this movie. :pleading_face::kingshark_hqas:

5 Likes

Where’s the thingy where you take the number from cause if I could get a DM on that it would be greatly appreciated :grin:

Oh and I have a theory on Bat/Catgate. Maybe they just didn’t want to end up on a shelf of videos next to Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson. :rofl: :joy:

OH MY GAWD :rofl: That was GREAT…

still gotta wait though… :confounded:

6 Likes

Man, my WebTV got a lot of mileage out of that one.

looks around

I mean…my WebTV got a lot of mileage out of…eBay.

“Yeah. Basically.” :smirk: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’m really excited about this film. We said we’re doing a WAL on the Monday after opening weekend right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

6 Likes