DC Pride Month Multi-Club Quiz

It wouldn’t be a celebration without a quiz, right? Whether you’ve dived into DCUI’s Pride Month activities or you just love DC comics, let’s see how well you know these LGBTQ+ characters, stories and creators. Take the quiz below, then tell us how you did (if you want, we don’t consider that bragging).

21 Likes
  1. Arrowverse Couch Club. Which two characters were involved in the first kiss between two men in the Arrowverse?
  • Curtis Holt and David
  • Constantine and Desmond
  • The Ray/Ray Terrill and Citizen Cold/Leo Snart

0 voters

1. DC History Club. Which two LGBT characters were originally developed for animation, but first appeared in comics?
  • Maggie Sawyer/Renee Montoya
  • Renee Montoya/Halo
  • Aqualad/Renee Montoya

0 voters

1. Harley’s Crew. While in the Bahamas, Harley tells Ivy she’s “not crazy about vacations” because ______.
  • Ivy doesn’t know how to relax
  • They always have to end
  • She always wishes they were longer

0 voters

1. Birds of Prey Book Club. True or false, The Crime Bible is also called “The Black Book?”
  • True
  • False

0 voters

1. House of Horror. In The Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #3, cover by Catherine Jeffery Jones, what creatures are supposedly in the mansion?
  • Frankenstein’s Monster and vampires
  • Werewolves and vampires
  • Ghosts and werewolves
  • Bigfoot and goblins

0 voters

1. Characters of DC Club. Apollo and Midnighter were married in The Authority #29. What was the release date of that issue?
  • April 1984
  • June 2016
  • May 2002
  • November 1998

0 voters

1. Doom Patrol Club. Rachel Pollack, the transgender writer who followed Morrison on Doom Patrol, created which ground breaking superhero character?
  • Masquerade
  • Porcelain
  • Coagula
  • Jeanette

0 voters

1. Justice League Book Club. Future State: Justice League member Jess Chambers debuted in what comic book?
  • Future State: Justice League #1
  • Generations Shattered
  • A Very Merry Multiverse

0 voters

1. World of Bats. What job did Harper Row have when she first met Bruce Wayne and the Bat family?
  • Electrical engineer with Gotham City
  • Fast food worker at Batburger
  • Street thief in the Narrows

0 voters

1. DC Book Club. In the Snagglepuss Chronicles, what organization has targeted Snagglepuss?
  • Brotherhood of Evil
  • The House Committee on Un-American Activities
  • The KGB

0 voters

1. Bonus Question. Green Lantern Alan Scott in both his Golden Age and his Earth 2 series origin is involved in a train accident when he discovers a green lantern. Where does the accident happen?
  • California
  • Nepal
  • China

0 voters

Answer Key

1. The Ray/Ray Terrill & Citizen Cold Leo Snart
  2. Aqualad/Renee Montoya
  3. They always have to end
  4. True
  5. Werewolves and vampires
  6. May 2002
  7. Coagula
  8. A Very Merry Multiverse
  9. Electrical engineer with Gotham City
  10. House Committee on Un-American Activities
  11. Bonus answer China, but California also accepted (question found to be flawed)

Scorecard:
0-3: Bronze Medal. Check out some more of these great comics.
4-6: Silver Medal. Well on youre way, now dive even deeper into this stories.
7-9: Gold Medal. Impressive, nicely done.
10+: Nth Medal.

20 Likes

I got a silver medal :2nd_place_medal:

13 Likes

Gold but only with 7 points, I gotta read some of these titles!

10 Likes

Wow, did better than I thought I would. I got 7 (with some guesses ).

10 Likes

@SpoilerAlert88 @casasstrophe @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder
Great job, it’s not exactly an easy quiz

11 Likes

gold with 7

9 Likes

:sunglasses: I got Nth Metal.

11 Likes

No it’s not, but I have been reading as many of your character/creator spotlights as I can and have been learning a lot. It has been fun. :grinning:

9 Likes

Hacker

8 Likes

Rare

9 Likes

Nice

8 Likes

thanks

8 Likes

wrong number. i cant count lol

8 Likes

Why thank you!

I like to think of me more like,

Brainiac

10 Likes

lol

6 Likes

I made gold by 1. Dark Mansion is one of my favorite reads . Missed that one. Than haven’t read all of Future State. Take a guess & get that one. The Harper one was suspicious cuz I knew she was a whiz at electrical work. But I remember Batman telling her to quit b4 he realized her potential & she wasn’t working for the city yet. So, I almost thought it was a trick question? I thought if she was doing it already, that would technically make it an illegal act, so started thinking street hood. Almost talked myself out of that. Bonus question I knew b4 looking at the answers because that one was extremely fresh in my mind. I remember the dad waiting for his son, Alan’s partner, in China. I mean, I did some incredible guessing. I knew 4 for sure. The rest were all educated guesses, but guessing none the less. The ones I should’ve known I missed. I just said today the Crime Bible is one of my favorite reads ever. Missed it. Talked about how much I loved Forbidden Mansion, missed it. Than get all my guesses right lol. I’ll take it :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Gold with 8
Edit:

1. Got this one wrong. I know I would have gotten it right if I read the third option before instinctively choosing the option with Constantine lol.
  2. Actually knew this one.
  3. Guess, got it right
  4. Guess, got it right
  5. Guess, got it right
  6. Educated guess, got it right. Just tried working the time frame. No Authority book in 2016 (I don’t think, I could be wrong), and I knew they weren’t created early enough for it to be 1984. From there, it was just between 1998 and 2002.
  7. Guess, got it right.
  8. Knew this one.
  9. Educated guess, got it.
  10. Knew this one.
  11. Guess, didn’t get it. Was between Nepal and China.

Miscounted, I believe I actually got 9… unless that’s another miscount on my part.

8 Likes

Nice @SuperBlueGrodd!!! You trying to start an Ohio Cup or what? lol. Game 1 to Cincinnati by 1 run. See ya next time in Cleveland jk.

9 Likes

Gold with 8 though 2 that I got right were shots in the dark, so I really, only knew 6.

7 Likes