DC Pride Hall of Fame Awards Polls

A dedicated committee has nominated some of the greatest and most influential LGBTQ characters from around DC Comics, icons and creators for your consideration for the 2021 DC Pride Hall of Fame Awards. Your votes will help us celebrate and recognize the contributions these characters, creators and stories have made to building a more accepting, loving and representative DC Universe.

You may vote for up to four nominees per category. The awards polls close at midnight on June 30th. Ranked winners will be announced on July 1st.

Vote below, then tell us about your choices if you want. Who earned your vote and why, what did their accomplishments or representation mean to you? Who did we miss, it wouldn’t be a proper awards without someone worthy being passed over?

The DC Pride Hall of Fame Awards are sponsored by the Arrowverse Couch Club, Birds of Prey, DC Book Club, DC Characters Club, DC History Club, Harley’s Crew, House of Horror, the Justice League Book Club, and World of Bats. Special thanks to @D4RK5TARZ for the Hall of Fame Awards Image.

23 Likes

:00_dc_pride_ps:Couples Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated for proudly advancing the acceptance and visibility of LGBTQ+ people through their actions and representation in DC comics and television. Vote for four.

• Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy
  • Midnighter and Apollo
  • Jess Chambers and Aquawoman
  • Sara Lance and Ava Sharpe (Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Element Lad & Erin Schvaughn
  • The Brain & Monsieur Mallah
  • Alex Danvers and Maggie Sawyer (Supergirl)
  • Nia Nal and Brainiac-5
  • Grace Choi and Thunder
  • Scandal Savage and Knockout
  • Constantine and Desmond (Legends of Tomorrow)
  • Kate Kane and Renee Montoya

0 voters

17 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Characters, Pioneer Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated as pioneering characters that advanced the acceptance and visibility of LGBTQ+ people through their actions and representation in DC comics. Vote for four.

• Wonder Woman
  • Sir Tristan (Camelot 3000)
  • Coagula
  • Maggie Swayer
  • Element Lad
  • Erin Schvaughn
  • Lightning Lass
  • Shrinking Violet
  • Rebis aka Negative Man
  • Danny the Street
  • Constantine
  • Pied Piper

0 voters

15 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Characters, Modern Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing the acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through their actions and representation in modern comics. Vote for four.

• Harley Quinn
  • Poison Ivy
  • Midnighter
  • Apollo
  • Batwoman (Kate Kane)
  • Renee Montoya
  • Aqualad
  • Snagglepuss
  • Catman
  • Crush
  • Jo Mullein
  • Nat Steele

0 voters

15 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Characters, Supporting Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing the acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through their actions and representation as supporting characters in DC Comics. Even smaller roles matter. Vote for four.

• Obisidian
  • Dr. Victoria October
  • Masquerade
  • Sir Justin (Demon Knights)
  • Harper Row
  • Bunker
  • Savant
  • Traci 13
  • Porcelain
  • Tremor
  • Djinn
  • Ya’wara

0 voters

17 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Comic book series, or individual issues, Solo Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing the acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through the stories and representations in these stories. Vote for four.

• Wonder Woman
  • Batwoman
  • Love is Love
  • Hellblazer
  • Batgirl
  • Snagglepuss
  • Supergirl: Being Super
  • Harley Quinn
  • DC Pride #1
  • Far Sector
  • Midnighter
  • Madame Xanadu

0 voters

16 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Comic book series, or individual issues, Ensemble Category::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing the acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through the stories and representations in these stories. Vote for four.

• Secret Six
  • Camelot 3000
  • Gotham Central
  • Batman Eternal
  • Bombshells
  • V for Vendetta
  • The Authority
  • Outsiders (Winnick era)
  • Doom Patrol
  • Flintstones #4
  • Detective Rebirth

0 voters

14 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Live action television characters::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing the acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through the stories and representations through their creative efforts or appearance in live action television roles. Vote for four.

• Sara Lance/White Canary
  • John Constantine
  • Kate Kane/Batwoman
  • Nia Nal/Dreamer
  • Lucifer
  • Mazikeen
  • Ava Sharpe
  • Maggie Sawyer
  • Alex Danvers
  • Micheal Holt/Mr. Terrific
  • Liz Tremayne
  • Ray Terrill/The Ray

0 voters

16 Likes

:00_dc_pride:Creators::00_dc_pride: Nominated for advancing acceptance and love of LGBTQ+ people and relationships through their efforts to create comic stories. Vote for four.

• William Moulton Marston
  • Gail Simone
  • Rachel Pollack
  • Greg Rucka
  • Greg Berlanti (producer)
  • Caroline Dries (producer)
  • Mark Russell
  • Neal Pozner
  • Mark Andreyko
  • Marguerite Bennett
  • James Tynion IV
  • Jeffrey Catherine Jones

0 voters

19 Likes

Early moments, but I love seeing how the love is getting spread around to different nominees. Sure, there’s a few heavy hitters that a lot of folks will vote for but lots of others are picking up votes too.

22 Likes

Didn’t realize how much Doom Patrol represented until taking the polls. Danny the Street, Coagula, Rebis, even Monsieur Mallah and The Brain. All great characters and great stories.

19 Likes

If it wasn’t for the pride spotlights this month, I wouldn’t have heard of some of these people! Big thanks to everyone who worked hard on those <3

22 Likes

Great job @msgtv & everyone involved @D4RK5TARZ etc etc… I really enjoyed these polls & great choices. Had to make tough decisions on every poll. That’s the benchmark!!!

19 Likes

There are absolutely no bad choices up there, that’s part of the fun.

17 Likes

Also, 100%. The club leaders from all the clubs listed above pitched in. This is a total team effort.

17 Likes

Exactly!!! That’s how I would phrase it if I was Rip Hunter & got a do over…

14 Likes

Oh very nice. My apologies I got sent here on a link from @Razzzcat so I just jumped right in.

14 Likes

You’re supposed to jump right in. The jumping in is the point.

13 Likes

Awww. You got me again. Uncle…

13 Likes

i voted for Monsieur Mallah and the Brain, but is it really LGBTQ if one of them is a gorilla? :thinking:

13 Likes