Harley's Crew

As long as there are no restrictions​:boom:

Agree. I’d love for him to be our Movie King :shark: but I guess we have to wait and see if they ever let him talk .

8 Likes

Somehow I can already hear him commenting on the new movie saying something like, “I do NOT have a limited vocabulary like that movie Shark, thank you very much”, :rofl: Gotta love HQTAS King Shark.

6 Likes

Definitely! His commentary on the movie would be fantastic. And he’d end w/ you can kindly go fffk yourself. lol :shark::purple_heart:

[Edit] Almost forgot! They haven’t released variants yet, but here is this rundown :00_harlivy: Its the in between adventure right after the wedding and before Sn3

7 Likes

Hello to all of my most fave DCUI peeps here in the Harley’s Crew! I :purple_heart: you all the so very much and am hoping you are having the wonderfulest of the days today!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

7 Likes

Holy smokes- that freakin’ kaiju is spewing out a buncha’ mini kaijus! :eyes:

C’mon everyone- let’s hide out at the Burrito Bucket!

We’ll be safe there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello y’all, just wondering if anyone has read the new Harley Quinn issue 4… the one with the Pride variant cover with Harley and Ivy making love eyes at each other? I’m sure many of you know but there is NO Harley/Ivy cuteness of any kind IN this issue nor is there even a mention of ivy. I cry I don’t know why I expected that though :poisonivy_hqas: :00_harlivy:

9 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @Poison_Harley! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I mean… I think it’s reasonable to expect that a character featured on the cover of an issue will be in the issue. What I don’t understand is how corporations keep getting away with queer baiting and essentially false advertising.

6 Likes

One step closer to :00_poison_ivy: getting her second big screen reveal I hope-

(I know- it’s Screenrant :unamused:, but a number of other reputable movie news sites have been talking about this lately as well)

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

9 Likes

Thought occurred to me this morning:

We’ve seen Queen Ivy

…but has anyone drawn Harley Queen? What Harley would pick for a crown/robe, jewells, throne would be fun to see.

8 Likes

Hey @Poison_Harley! I’m sorry you were disappointed. :pleading_face: That’s the tricky thing about Variant covers—they’re usually only great artwork and don’t relate to the story. There are some special Suicide Squad variants coming up on this run, for instance. The best advice I have is always check the main (cover A) if you want the best idea on what the story is. This site is a good resource:

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/4823358/harley-quinn-5
Like…this is Cover A, and there’s NO Ivy, unlike the Pride Variant which makes it seem like she makes an appearance. :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

@iJest Agree. They don’t exactly make it well known to the masses that these are special editions, or just artistic interpretation, rather than a snippet of the story. It’s a big fail in advertising, for sure. :purple_heart:

:laughing: This made me laugh @DC89. There’s definitely worse on the internet, so I let these guys slide a bit, even when they’re not entirely thorough or late to a story. 🕵🏻‍♀️

7 Likes

If it exists, I haven’t seen it @TheTerrificToyman, but :eyes: yes, please. :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

Come on, Grace, be positive! This looks like so much fun! :laughing:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Glad I saved a copy…

8 Likes

I think she has some sort of weird beef with Margot Robbie. I know around the time after Birds of Prey’s release she had an argument about rumors of what was originally going to be in the movie…with the director of the movie, Cathy Yan. That was…something.

I saw that too with Snyder’s post getting DCMA’ed and man, if they thought that was somehow going to get rid of that image, they were DEAD wrong. Though honestly I think it was taken down more because it was Zack rather than the content, because you know you can find far more explicit artwork by fans in less than ten seconds if you know where to look.

That said, I’m not sure if I love or hate the “lapping up” wordplay there. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

My main problem with the situation is that I don’t understand what’s offensive about Batman giving oral sex to a woman when apparently it’s okay to make oral sex references with other characters… I don’t understand the difference or the point they’re trying to make. So now they’re playing the copyright card and having fanart deleted? Are they going to start suing us in court too? :thinking:

10 Likes

And, that the show is clearly for Adults, so there should never have been a problem with the theoretical episode harming the more mainstream brand and toy sales.

8 Likes

Two cosplayers on Reddit did a dead on accurate restaging of the B’Man/Selina Snyder pic. It’s amaze, and it’s everything you’d expect.

10 Likes

Chris Meloni’s kiddo gave him the super fun dad’s Day gift:

He is sooo great as Gordo. :laughing: :purple_heart:

“They say they’re all inclusive but that’s all #@%&sh*t. They charge you for the towels, soap, top shelf liquor!” :rofl:

10 Likes