Harley's Crew

Dear @ejdias.95910 and anyone else curious :point_right: HERE :sunglasses: Thank you, Mr Snyder. :catwoman_hv_5: :black_heart:

8 Likes

@Razzzcat MY hero!!! Ty.

5 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

I just saw it!!! I posted that on Out of Context Chaos lol :joy:. A while ago too.

5 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat but now I wonder… nevermind. I’ll just drop it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

That eye roll though… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking but is it a good or bad eye roll?

5 Likes

I think it’s very good :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

@ejdias.95910 wonder what?! I MUST KNOW!! lol :purple_heart:

7 Likes

The eye roll. I just didn’t want to bring it up but since @Mae did… :grin:

5 Likes

I hope we don’t get in trouble… sorry…

:eyes:

5 Likes

We could do a poll but would we get in trouble for posting the blurred picture? :thinking: I don’t want to put the Crew at risk.

5 Likes

We’re not doing anything, technically. :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

No way lol. That was fast!!! I was gonna look for it but I thought it’d take me all day. Maybe I should’ve blurred it but it was truly out of context so I couldn’t control they drew it that way. I just realized, ummm…this looks like a perfect candidate for OUCC lol. I knew I loved Snyder for a good reason. His brain works like mine. Just wish I had the talent portion included haha.

5 Likes

I was surprised to see what Zack Snyder opinion on the Batman and Catwoman scene in the Harley Quinn series was going to be.

6 Likes

Yep- I’ve seen this. Sorkin’s voice work was of course a crucial facet to the BTAS realization of Harls. Yet Sorkin as wonderful as she is isn’t the exclusive inspiration for our girl- Dini and Sorkin have both acknowledged that famed Hollywood golden age actor and Academy Award winner Judy Holiday played a significant role in templating Harls.

Harls even resembles Holiday just a little bit. Also- I wouldn’t be surprised if when asked that Dini would in fact confirm that the ‘Harley’s Holiday’ episode title was a nod to Holiday herself.

Here’s some background on Holiday and Criterion’s list of Holiday’s six best films-

https://www.criterionchannel.com/starring-judy-holliday

Super smart (IQ at 172) and ruggedly determined, Holiday was def a woman who was willing to stand up to the smarmy gender inequality and sexual predator practitioners of the studio system of her era as well-

I like to think that if she were around today and was a DC fan that Billie would fit right in here at :harleys_crew:. :smiley: :cobb_squad:

7 Likes

Major points for a Criterion-related drop. :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :100:

does a Picard-style tug on his “Criterion fan since 2003” t-shirt

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: interesting. I guess I got some movies to watch.

4 Likes

@iJest- she’s a fantastic performer and her Broadway resume is just as solid as her film catalog. Along with Criterion’s suggestions don’t miss her in Born Yesterday. She picked up her AMPAS Best Actress hardware along with a Golden Globe for her amazing work alongside William Holden and famed character actor Broderick Crawford in this fun film.

Fun Fact- Melanie Griffith and then hubby Don Johnson (Dakota J.‘s mama and papa ICYMI) recreated Holiday and Holden’s characters in Buena Vista Pictures’ 1993 remake of the film.

5 Likes

Harley’s Crew peeps- lookit’ this!

It’s the cover for the Eat, Bang Kill Tour issue! :smiley: :+1: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew: @iJest was askin’ me about some BG stuff and he linked to a Reddit image for me to look at and this was sitting just a few posts below it, so iJest get’s credit for this as well. :+1:

6 Likes