Harley's Crew

Either him or one of his goons did. And he took pictures.

6 Likes

Why? :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

He uses the incident as one of his tactics to drive Jim Gordon over the edge.

6 Likes

IT ENDED W/ THEM LAUGHING TOGETHER??? WHYYYYYY I DON’T UNDERSTAND

6 Likes

I’m mad :triumph:

6 Likes

This is one of the reasons why I pushed my take a while back that the Green Lantern Corps need to step in now. Batman’s logic where the Joker is concerned is compromised, to the point where he’s not making competent decisions in regards to the proper administration of authentic justice for the Joker (this has been the case for quite a while, frankly). It’s abundantly clear that this malevolent clown has committed atrocities that are surely worthy of being labeled as Sector 2814 violations and yet Batman just keeps locking him up at turnkey Arkham Asylum, a place that is NOTORIOUS for proving that it’s incapable of rehabilitating this madman, let alone just keeping him securely locked up. Hal, Jess, Tomar, Kilowog and about five other lanterns should just show up in Gotham one day, tell B’Man that his methods no longer work and that the galaxy has overuled him, and then transport the clown to Oa for justice.

Green_Lantern_Corps

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Next WAL is up. Hope to see ya there…

And come check out this sneak peek on Harley’s new series when you get a chance! And HARLEEN this week!

16 Likes

Crew peeps!

A reminder that tonight we begin our VIP binge of Infinity Train over at the Lounge! Please come join us!

9 Likes

Wonderful and awesome ladies of Harley’s Crew! Happy International Women’s Day! :purple_heart: :hugs: :dancing_women:

14 Likes

@Harleys-Crew Crew Alert™!

Next Monday, more zany shenanigans await!

12 Likes

HEY CREW,

Please take a minute and help wish our @Razzzcat a most wonderful and glorious Happy Birthday. For everything she helps do for us, Thank you. :smile:

EDIT: @Harleys-Crew , sorry, first time doing this.

11 Likes

Happy birthday day @Razzzcat

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @RAZZZCAT

9 Likes

Our very own plant lady deserves every accolade and well wish coming her way! :hugs: :purple_heart:

Harley’s Crew would not exist without @Razzzcat!

Let’s have this (sadly, virtual) Poison Ivy birthday cake (I hope it’s vegan!):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :partying_face: :cake: :birthday:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Razzzcat :tada::birthday: :0_harley_quinn:

10 Likes

🅷:a::parking::parking:🆈 :b:🅸🆁🆃🅷🅳:a:🆈 @Razzzcat !!!

11 Likes

Hopefully I’m not too late to wish @Razzzcat a very happy birthday. :smiley:

Also, who hear read the Batman: Urban Legends anthology book this week? If you haven’t, I HIGHLY recommend it, not just for the amazing Batman/Red Hood story by Chip Zydarsky, but because of a certain moment between Harley and Ivy that I think will make everyone super happy…

11 Likes

Some great Harley and Harlivy content coming our way for Pride Month, Crew!

10 Likes

@ejdias.95910 @Nickywood @Hiraeth @Floral.Femme.Fatale @Mae @JusKris_El @capo-mage @Jay_Kay @TheKateKane:

THANK YOU, CREW! :black_heart: :harleys_crew: :green_heart:

Now pleeeease tell me you all saw the thread Mae just posted?!?! :star_struck:

13 Likes

I saw it!! They’re so beautiful! I loved the Crush + Lobo illustrations :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes