Harley Quinn Aims To Re-Invent Herself And Save Gotham In New DC Ongoing Series

The “Joker War” was the major turning point for Harley Quinn, so now she’s back in Gotham and ready to cause some…good?

That’s right - Harley’s decided to change her ways and make up for everything she’s done in her past by becoming Gotham’s latest heroine and she’s got a new partner - Kevin!

In this “Infinite Frontier”-era series, which arrives on shelves March 23rd, writer Stephanie Phillips and artist Riley Rossmo showcase Harley’s “good” side.

Check out this Newsarama interview with Phillips for more information on this new series!

And don’t miss out on these sneak peeks of some of the covers and art!

11 Likes

Not the biggest fan of that art style but, welcome back Harley to the ongoing series club. Also, I wish DC will stop canceling series and bringing them back just months later. Let’s see some nice big legendary numbers. No need to see issue 1 a 3rd time in under a decade.

6 Likes

I’m not crazy for heroic Harley, but the art is so zany. I like it! I have to say though, without his mask, Kevin looks Dr. Strange.

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Really like Rossmo’s art. Just like how different it is from the average comic style. Felt perfect for the mind and shapeshifting of Manhunter and seems perfect for the fun world of Harley.

6 Likes

Looks like Hugo got some of that Venom lol. On the hand, I love the art style!

7 Likes

I’m loving the art style as well, excited to see more of this one!

6 Likes

The art style is different from Harley’s previous incarnations and doesn’t engender strong feelings one way or the other yet, but time will tell, but will definitely be reading to help me make that decision.

6 Likes

Rather excited for this book. I was kind of hoping to see some more of the great art that we had in Future State. Seriously, some of the panels looked like they were screenshots from a big action animated movie. The art here is different but I am here for it.

4 Likes

The art looks awesome, and from what I know of Harley’s idea of heroics, lol, this’ll prob be a good time! I’m here for it. :diamonds::black_heart:

2 Likes

I have to say I’m a huge fan of the art! It’s different but I like it! A lot!

2 Likes