Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E24-27) MONDAY 3/8 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey there! Last week we met the Invincibros—this week, not only do we get a valuable lesson on skin care, but we’ve also got not just one, but two new arrivals in Metropolis! :crossed_swords: :cat2:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round:

E24: #SoulSisters Pt1
E25: #SoulSisrers Pt2
E26: #Abracadabrapalooza
E27: #RageCat

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

6 Likes

Found this while I was looking for a gif—
:purple_heart: how Babs is all like: Need to hide a body? 5 bodies?? Ah, I got this. I’m from Gotham. I learned how to do that in preschool. lol :raised_hands:

6 Likes

IKR? :laughing:

Very much looking forward to this WAL. Will def for sure be there! :smiley:

3 Likes

:laughing: she’s so matter-of-fact about it, it’s awesome.

:partying_face::dancer:t2::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Okay, this probably has nothing to do with the upcoming episodes, but when I read “soul sisters,” I can’t help but get Lady Marmalade stuck in my head. :sweat_smile:

Dude, the Gotham in this show is so over the top in its crime ridden state it’s hilarious.

4 Likes

:joy: @Jay_Kay I’m glad it’s not just me! Of course, now I gotta do this…

4 Likes

Dude! YES!

Ah, good times.

2 Likes

Definitely wanna try to make another DCSHG watch-along!

4 Likes

TWO HOURS!

Still hoping I can make it :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’m here and all ready for it!
Might duck out early though, I need to be an old lady and take sleeping meds tonight.

3 Likes

Heh, I thought of posting that with my post but wasn’t sure if I would get flagged for it. :sweat_smile:

Hope you can make it with us too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your buddy came out to play~ She’s getting so big! :white_heart: and my other friend here wasn’t very happy… he always watches with such suspicion in his eyes. He was a bad boy tonight and gave Christine a tap on the head :roll_eyes: I shouldn’t have trusted this furball. Look at his face.

4 Likes

Wait, there was a head boop? That sounds ADORABLE.

3 Likes

xD I’d call it a cat-slap, but yes. Snakes don’t like their heads messed with, but Christine is a weird one and lets me pet her head. She’s my best girl :snake:

4 Likes

It’s almost WAL time! :hugs:

4 Likes

Heck yas! How’s everyone tonight?

2 Likes

:star_struck: Thanx @iJest for the pics!

Reasons :point_up_2:even tho I’ve never even met Christine- I :purple_heart: her! And yes, that was a cat-slap. Sometimes they’re love taps, but let’s get real: it’s a slap :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m might be a bit late btw! BUT

30min, y’all!! :boom:

4 Likes

@stalecake Did you bring cookies :eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is :eyes: @DC89 @Jay_Kay @Hiraeth or @TheCosmicMoth @TaimurDar joining us tonight? :tada:

8 Likes