Harley's Crew

Saw this a few hours ago and squeeee’d!! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart: This one too!

I miss these two so much! :pleading_face:

14 Likes

:hugs:

Sames.

11 Likes

Oh! Ps. @Mae that cake got one of these outta this plant lady :green_heart:
giphy

I’m putting this :clap: ev :clap: ry :clap: where! :dancer:t2:

13 Likes

i am in actual tears, i can’t get it off my head! i need June to get here asap :sweat_smile: also i’m so in love with these :00_dc_pride_ll:

11 Likes

I want this one as a print so badly, it;'s perfect!

12 Likes

A little pleasant tune for our most pleasant Queen @Razzzcat!

10 Likes

Sorry I missed your birthday @Razzzcat but I hope it was fantastic :balloon: :cupcake: Sometimes the afterparty can be just as fun ~

cat party

14 Likes

Is it ok if I look at the pride thread? I’ve never seen it b/c I figured, or more accurately, I’m ignorant to whether it’s allowed/ frowned upon. Simply because I didn’t have to go thru what the people on that thread did, &, I wasn’t sure if that would be viewed negatively or not?

9 Likes

Crew peeps! Please join us tomorrow night once again in the Lounge for another batch of Infinity Train!

12 Likes

Of course, Pride is for everyone! You don’t have to be part of the LGBTQ community to participate. There are people who are active allies, and then there are just decent folks.

11 Likes

Awesome :clap: I did ask once b4 but the answer was I don’t think anyone would care, so I decided I better not cuz I didn’t want to upset anyone.

12 Likes

Forgive me my Queen @Razzzcat for the belated B-Day best wishes. :pleading_face:

I do however have a good excuse for missing the DCSHG WAL and for missing your B-Day:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/mood-check/793725/4319?u=dc89

Scary days for me this past week- had to face them on my own so I stayed away for a bit.

13 Likes

:hugs:

12 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs: #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether

13 Likes

That’s amazing! I heart it! :laughing:

11 Likes

Oh YOU! :hugs: Of course you can! You’re very respectful and understanding (something I immediately realized about you when we first interacted). The LGBTQ+ community absolutely appreciates allies. :blush::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Hey everyone what’s up

9 Likes

Ty, you’re so nice. Now I’m upset because I’ve been a big time supporter of gay rights, & I’ve wanted to interact on those threads forever. I asked a member who asked if anyone had any questions after they came out on here. I said I always wanted to check out the pride threads, & (just like above) but I didn’t know if that’s ok b/c I didn’t have to face what that community has faced. I guess it wasn’t a wrong answer. It just wasn’t an absolutely u can. It was- I don’t think anyone would mind if u read the content on those threads. In their defense, they were new & might not have known exactly how it worked on here. So I just assumed I shouldn’t take a chance of offending anyone. Oh pizza just arrived. Be back soon. Ty @Hiraeth :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

11 Likes

Hey @Mae whats up

8 Likes

How things go?

9 Likes