Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E28-31) MONDAY 3/15 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey, wonderful peeps of the Crew! Welcome back to another Harley Monday WAL as we continue our binge of the most zoomie DC show ever! :partying_face: Join us once again, one and all, and don’t forget to pack your bag of burritos! :burrito: :purple_heart:

Okay enough chatter, here’s the deets! :muscle:

We’ll be watching :rotating_light: 4 EPISODES for this round:

E28: #TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre
E29: #BackInAFlash
E30: #PowerSurge
E31: #ScrambledEggs

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 44 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

6 Likes

:eyes: :0_supergirl: And I’ll do my best to have a burrito at the ready! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Everything about this GIF is pure wonderfulness (my gurrrl’s eyes tracking Ollie’s every move :laughing: :purple_heart:). :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I won’t have any cookies for this round, but WILL have a nice glass of water all ready

4 Likes

Water is refreshing… :grinning:

4 Likes

THREE HOURS TO GO! :boom:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Aha! I’ve found it!

Can’t wait to be here for the watch-along in … 70 minutes
3 Likes

Now it’s in an hour!

5 Likes

Moth’s here! Whooo! Yeah! We love that guy! He totally isn’t WAAAAY behind on his book clubs and never forgets WAL’s! Whoooo!

Looks around to see if anyone is buying it.

3 Likes

No 1 BG stan is standing by and ready to WAL. :smiley: :+1: :0_batgirl:

5 Likes

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: it’s def one of cooler GIFs that I was able to find over at GIPHY. Kinda’ got lucky on this one.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Batgirl of Burnside is my favorite run on her book…

3 Likes

Twenty minutes!

3 Likes

I lean more to Gail Simone’s run on the book, at least in terms of characterization. Not to mention what was revealed about one of the creators of that run was just…nasty to think about. :\

4 Likes

Gonna’ see Livewire tonight. The actor who’s voicing her now is great in the role but I was kinda’ hopin’ that Lauren F. would’ve given Lori Petty another shot at the part.

Lori-Petty

5 Likes

Ohhhh… right…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just in case y’all might’ve missed my post over in the “Look What I Just Got” thread I just came up on this super duper cool Barb/Oracle fan-made Lego mini-fig. :star_struck: I luv it sooo much!.

5 Likes