Harley's Crew

YES! :raised_hands:t2:

Even though I’m not much of a drinker, I’d love to do shots with Harley. Just sayin’…

Well-played, she who has a kick-ass cat. Well-played, indeed. :clap:t2:

This was my inner-Harley as I had my first Peep:

7 Likes

Yes you never forget your first :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

:joy: I was this close to saying that, but I refrained.

SN: I forgot how much fun this thread is. I 'spose I should re-join HC, because I feel like I’m being a bit of an interloper, otherwise.

6 Likes

Excuse me?! You left us?! :scream_cat: :exploding_head:

Do we need to call in the enforcers?

cucco attack

7 Likes

I did. When astronomers said they found the remains of Krypton, I suddenly left Earth.

“Silly boy, you’re thinking of the opening prologue to Superman Returns.”

Well, my mental sponge/brain is soaked with Superman, after all. :nerd_face:

You could (nay, should) call in the Female Furies, and tell Lashina there’s a wily Kryptonian who recently discovered the sugary joy of Peeps on the loose. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

As a huge Pinky and The Brain fan, I salute you for this.

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

M’kay Peeps fans, besides chocolate (because chocolate is the best, duh :wink:), what’s another rad flavor of Peeps I should partake in?

pulls out his mental pen and notepad to take notes by

SN: No recs for the Hot Tomales Peeps. I tried (“tried” meaning I took a wee, teeny-tiny, li’l bite) those last year and :nauseated_face:. They really soured me on Peeps, so they are most definitely no bueno for this muchacho, por favor y gracias.

5 Likes

Crew peeps! :face_with_monocle: Potential new Suicide Squad and The Question series await us! If you vote!

7 Likes

Ngl, I’m SO down for some Suicide Squad Dark :raised_hands: :ghost:

Ps. Raccoons and tutus and peeps—Oh my!! Thnx @iJest @Mae @DC89 @Vroom :diamonds::black_heart: :hugs: Just what I needed. It’s like you’re all psychic :eyes:

8 Likes

OK, so just dropping off this GIF of baby goats in sweaters then.

Alrighty, as you were. :smiley: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you. Who doesn’t like tiny animals in sweaters—WHO?! :hugs:

lol, You got it!
Happy Friday, everyone! (Thats fruit juice, btw)

8 Likes

Almost forgot!
For anyone else who was keeping up w/ :diamonds:White Knight: HQ, our neighborly neighbor @Nobody.bladesmith has posted a discussion thread for the new series (Part 3 of the story), so! If anyone would like to discuss it, stop by :point_down: HERE! :bat:

Also, don’t know if there’s any other Wonder Woman fans in here, but… :eyes: :wondersquadron2: we have a new Amazonian cousin. Come on by. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

:confetti_ball: HAPPY FRIDAY :tada:

pranks-running

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Sure it’s fruit juice. Must be lemonade and that’s sugar on the rim. :grin: :rofl:

4 Likes

:goat: :baby_chick: :thinking:

6 Likes

:laughing: @ejdias.95910 :eyes: There was grapefruit juice… Shhhh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw, @iJest I’m loving this little duckie.:point_up_2::purple_heart:

7 Likes

:diamonds: Hey @Harleys-Crew!
Our new book club activity is up! Picking up from HQ #6 in March, we’re now entering :eyes: Fear State :rose: w/ our friends at House or Horror, World of Bats and Obscurity of DC! Hope to see you there! :green_heart:

And now here’s this: :coffee:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/harley-quinn-animated-series-popular/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr.com/harley-quinn-classic-costume-artgerm-fan-expo-variant-covers/amp/

12 Likes

So it was a Greyhound with a doctored rim? :thinking: oh wait…shhhh, I forgot. :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Well, everybody… :neutral_face: Our dear Renee didn’t make it thru to the next bracket of Round Robin…

Me too, Ms. Montoya. :speak_no_evil: Me too.

10 Likes

But Madame Xanadu did!

5 Likes