Harley's Crew

And Suicide Squad Dark! Maybe we’ll get Harley in it? She’s not paranormal, but you can’t have a Suicide Squad without the impetuous empress that is Harleen Quinzel!

6 Likes

:ghost: GHOST TOURS FROM HELL!! :raised_hands: It’s not doing so great right now tho :pleading_face:

Agree! But I’m not sure she’ll be included. Never say never, of course! :harleyquinn_hqas: :00_suicide_squad:

7 Likes

I want this series now!

5 Likes

Me too! :partying_face: I just saw it’s Tee Franklin too.

6 Likes

Fresh from Reddit- rumor is that HQAS Sn 3 will drop sometime this summer:

I hope so! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Alrighty then- let’s watch some Bane. :smile:

:banehappyhqtas: :banehappyhqtas: :banehappyhqtas:

5 Likes

Yeah, that is a shame – guess it’s hard to beat out the John Stewart stans.

She’s not, but there are definitely some cool characters in this Suicide Squad Dark, like Zatanna, Raven, Sinestro, Gorilla Grodd and Frankenstein.

Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Maybe just in time for Pride Month?

5 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Oh, that would be PERFECT.

4 Likes

Just saw this great series of tweets by G. Willow Wilson hyping up the upcoming Poison Ivy miniseries and though you guys might find it cool:

7 Likes

Kate as drawn by the forever amazing Mike Maihack for ya’ here Mighty @Mae. :smiley:

5 Likes

She’s lovely, lovely @DC89! Thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

:thinking: Nah. Feels like it’ll get lost, tbh. They have plenty happening for Pride Month already. Plus :rainbow_flag: Pride needs to be normalized all 12 months. I’m tired of Harls and Ivy (and all the other queer characters) only getting to shine when they want to sell something once a year, too.

I’ve asked a few times for it to coincide w/ Harley’s double-Quinceañera :birthday: :dancer:t2: :tada: (feel free to join me :muscle:)

Imo, they could start in July (to catch Harley’s comic B-Day: 7/20) thru September (1st appearance B-Day: 9/11), ending in October, and I think it would be perfect! :raised_hands: It’s deserving of a slot near the anniversary, by itself. :diamonds::black_heart::boom:

BUT! If they want to be super poetic about it (awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), since it’s about Harley and Ivy coming full circle, they should wait until January (18th), since that’s when they first met. :00_harlivy: But I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG! :eyes:

7 Likes

I’m so excited for this, y’all.:rose::green_heart: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :rose::green_heart:
Ps. Strongly considering this one as my new avatar…

7 Likes

I heart all of this, fabulous @Razzzcat!

4 Likes

:hugs: :00_dc_pride: :green_heart:

Now here’s this.

7 Likes

Y’know what? Totally fair. Agreed.

4 Likes

NOOOO! No, no, no, no no… I’m tired of waiting, I WANT MY HARLEY AND I WANT HER NOW! :rage:

Oh, and everybody else too, that goes without saying… :grin:

6 Likes