6 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I have:

a random shopper

… aaannnd this cat phrenologyst.

:smile: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you, lovely @DC89! These animals are all in urgent need of squishing, in my estimation! :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes- squishing is urgently needed. :smile: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Tutu goat! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Holy :shushing_face:

:eyes: :flushed:

6 Likes

Can’t help but wonder – did all the controversy with “heroes don’t do that” cause the suits to relent on that? :thinking:

It is pretty great – and I get the feeling that it was meant to reference the famous likely photoshopped image of Heath Ledger’s Joker jumping over Batman on a skateboard.

Oh, and check out this cool interview by G Willow Wilson for the Poison Ivy mini-series as well as some preview pages for it:

8 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/dear-journal/632826/6429?u=ijest

P.S. @Vroom has shared that he tried our national food for the first time! :baby_chick:

peeps winner

7 Likes

:joy_cat:

6 Likes

I never knew a little blob of marshmallow shaped like a bird could taste so good.

“Well, anything’s good when its coated in chocolate.”

Anything, huh? :smirk: :full_moon_with_face:

admits he might drink a chocolate La Croix, but that’s admittedly fairly unlikely, given his current stance on said beverage

NGL, when I go out tonight, I might very likely will get some more chocolate-covered Peeps.

7 Likes

The Peeps Army grows ever stronger! :muscle:

7 Likes

Those are headed for the chocolate sprayer, right?

I’ll do some QC tests on 'em, if need be.

still hasn’t tried regular Peeps, but he’ll probably like them w/o chocolate

5 Likes

:smirk:

While I don’t necessarily agree, this has really made me want to watch this movie again.

edited to add: eating chocolate is fine, just don’t throw yourself into a chocolate river

8 Likes

:full_moon_with_face:

Augustus getting stuck in the tube does make one hungry for chocolate, doesn’t it?

Hell, that movie makes me want to stuff the 'ol food hole with all manner of candy delights, including chocolate Peeps. :grin:

QFT. Restraint…is good. Restraint…works.

By the by, if a new Wonka flick came about, would Peeps be featured?

Besides being a glorious opportunity for on-screen product placement, I can see a greedy tot getting turned into a Peep as their punishment.

7 Likes

Huzzah! :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

sits back and thinks about harfing down a boatload of Peeps with Harley

Now, that would be fun.

7 Likes

Instead of a drinking game it could be a Peep eating game! That would be pretty sweet. :drum:

7 Likes