Harley's Crew

Hey Everyone,

I am a long time lurker and wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. :harleyquinn_hqas:

10 Likes

Happy New 2022 @Zelleenes! Very glad you stopped by! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome and happy new year :partying_face: :tada:

5 Likes

Welling… with loving giggles.

4 Likes

Happy Harleydays, @Zelleenes!! (p.s. how do I get that Harlely emoticon?!?!)

5 Likes

It comes when Pam is at the “Harley I’m warning you!” line and the music kicks in. :pleading_face: :blush:

4 Likes

Yes… :cry: :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Speaking of tears for Harley… The scene in The Suicide Squad when she gets to be a princess, when she looks in the mirror and says: “I’m a princess…” and her eyes dampen… I felt so full of joy and love for her that I just broke into tears.

5 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas:
Ok! So, I figured out how to make this emoticon/emoji… it works in this forum, but then I tried it on Discord, and it doesn’t work there, which leads me to the conclusion it’s a DC Universe Infinite only thing.

6 Likes

Great way to start off the new year! Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Zelleenes and Happy New Year! :partying_face: Thanks for stopping by.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :0_harley_quinn:

6 Likes

Hello and Happy New Year :partying_face: :confetti_ball: Hope to see you around in this new year. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy 2022, Crew! :boom:

5 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there, @Harleys-Crew! It’s a new year, and that = new Crew shenanigans activities!

First: Monday WALs are back! :v: :00_suicide_squad2: :popcorn: Hope to see you there!

Second: Issue 6 of HQAS: Eat. Bang! Kill has arrived! Come by and let us know what you thought of the series overall this month, and/or feel free to wildly speculate what will happen in Sn3!

Next: A POLL! :face_with_monocle: Please cast your vote in the name of science!

:diamonds: Did you read any Fear State?

• Some
  • None
  • Pretty much all of it, and I have a lot of opinions
  • Mostly Harley and her tie-ins, and I have a lot of opinions
0 voters

Last, but NOT least: I hope you all had wonderful holidays, and as always: To love & light, and all the possibilities that lay in the year ahead. :clinking_glasses: :green_heart: :harleys_crew: :hugs: See ya soon, Crew!

…oh!! And if you got any glorious Harley loot during the holidays, don’t forget to drop it here so that we can :star_struck: ogle it.

10 Likes

I saw! :partying_face: Thnx @lo_third! I was going to give him a couple weeks into the new year before I start asking about Isley… again. :rofl: I want it SO BAD.

:eyes: This is exactly what I look like ever morning! How did you know?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: #IWokeUpLikeThis :hugs: :purple_heart: (Points for Pasty & Eddie, btw )

10 Likes

Hey @ThulrVO! 1) I love Josh Middleton (along w/ some other artists, as well! 2) There’s a thread for that! Come check it out and add some things if you get a chance! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @Zelleenes! :hugs: Nice to meet you!

Thanks for joining us—hope to see you around again soon! :harleyquinn_hqas: :green_heart: Don’t be a stranger…and don’t forget your baseball bat! :wink:

That is an excellent avatar, btw!

11 Likes

Funny enough he posted another preview today(this time featuring Ivy) of whatever this Harley short is going to be and announced that he’ll be done with the characters after. Which isn’t surprising, but still a bummer.

https://twitter.com/stjepansejic/status/1480377109990318083

7 Likes