♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Do you love looking at others people’s collections? I certainly do! :star_struck:

If you’ve got any Harley/Harley related collectibles you’d like to share (or just items you’re actively hunting for :eyes: ) DROP IT HERE so we can admire it! And if an item comes w/ a story, even better! Share that too. :partying_face:

:diamonds:You can join Harley’s Crew right—>HERE & add #harleys-crew to your notifications to keep up to date w/ club activities.

40 Likes

These are my 3 newest items.

(super excited about my new favorite mug. :wilted_flower: )

Ps. Now paging 3 people I know can show us how it’s done. :sunglasses: @hashtag-goodtobejo @capo-mage @Vroom …and @Harleys-Crew.

39 Likes

Just picked up these two from Amazon not too far back (sorry for the stock pix- phone’s 'outta juice right now).

26 Likes

Woo show us the goods!

18 Likes

:rofl:

14 Likes

I have this thingie.

25 Likes

And I scored a couple of pins at the movie.

22 Likes

Those are cool! :grin:

14 Likes

a lot of cool stuff so far! :hushed: unfortunately most of my best stuff is packed up right now as i am in the process of moving :sob: i’ll be sure to contribute as soon as i have access to everything again!! :grin:

15 Likes

Ugh moving is the worst. Hang in there!

13 Likes

Harl with her fave accessory. Swoon. :smile: :purple_heart: :heart: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

thankfully we’re upsizing, so i have a lot to look forward to! thank you!! :smiley:

9 Likes

@ralphsix Pins for BoP?! I didn’t get any cool pins! I feel cheated! :laughing:

9 Likes

@Mae Thanks! The anime statue was a gift from the mrs.

@TheKateKane I dig the new avatar.

11 Likes

thanks! :laughing: i have such a hard time sticking with any single one

7 Likes

Awesome! I need to read the Ame-Comi books…

9 Likes

I love it, keeps everyone on their toes! And you always pick great ones :hugs:

9 Likes

I’d have to say these are my two favorites:

And these are hiding in the closet:

33 Likes

@hashtag-goodtobejo w/ the goods!

16 Likes

your collection awes me every time :hushed::raised_back_of_hand:

9 Likes