Harley's Crew

Hello Harley’s Crew!
I wonder what you think of Joshua Middleton? I think he has some of the most alluring and beautiful artwork of the Gotham Ladies, so I thought I would share a couple! I have a print of this first one that I’m saving up to frame properly with museum glass. Happy Harleydays!

8 Likes

…and Ivy…

9 Likes

Batgirl… I love these Middleton works!

6 Likes

So classic and beautiful!

4 Likes

I love this, @DC89 Thanks for sharing!! It says page 2… Where do I find the rest of this comic?! I can’t find it anywhere, not even on Mike Maihack’s deviant art website…

4 Likes

I just messaged him on his site…

4 Likes

Maihack isn’t on a DC book yet, but you can track his BG/SG work on his Twitter feed:

at Deviant Art:

and here:

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll go look into him! :grin:

4 Likes

That’s cool! And from the way it’s colored, I get the feeling that this is going to be part of a new volume of Harley Quinn: Black + White + Red, which would be really cool.

5 Likes

M’Kay, so on the heels of our super fun Batman Returns WAL a week or so back I wanted to share with everyone something that I unboxed from my collection while down at LittleSis89’s place in LA for Christmas:

This is the original that I purchased all the way back in April of '92 and it’s still just as snazzy and NM as the day I bought it. :smiley: :00_batman_1992:

5 Likes

Oooh shiny!!

4 Likes

Have always loved that 3D chrome B’Man sticker in the middle of the cover. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey Peeps,

There’s this HQ cosplayer making the rounds on reddit and I believe someone posted her picture here once before –

Some things I just found out today: She made a kickstarter which is still accepting pledges with just under 2 days to go! Her IRL name is Harleen! She does mental health awareness stuff, she has a podcast, and she talks about psychology + HQ. She seems like a good egg, and one of the kickstarter pledge rewards is to receive a signed photo instead of the makeup option. So I just thought I would mention it~~

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Posting this again because wonderful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

I know that I can’t be the only one who wells up just a little bit during this scene. :cry: I :purple_heart: these two sooo much!

6 Likes

How much longer until season 3?

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Sadly I have to wait alot longer for Batman: Caped Crusader which will be out sometime in 2023. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Oof. I’m so looking forward to this series but you’re right @Lincolnfan78- 2023 is def a long wait.

5 Likes

What’s scary is I didn’t see it in their coming soon thingy for 2022. :flushed: At least The Flight Attendant will be coming. :smiley: Yeah, I know. Not the same. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

I had a similar thought. Though it does look like he added more coloring for the flesh tones compared to his first HQ:BWR story so maybe it’s something else.

Never seen that magazine before, that’s dope. The Batman Returns comic adaptation was the first comic I ever got, but my copy was unfortunately lost.

5 Likes