6 Likes

Oh my God, they were ROOMMATES!

:rofl:

6 Likes

Just like sisters!

5 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hey Crew, straying from the Holiday thread to share this with you.

January 12

KISS A GINGER DAY

On January 12th, everyone is encouraged to find their favorite redhead and give them a peck on Kiss a Ginger Day.

If you didn’t already know it, you should obtain permission before kissing anyone who doesn’t expect it –

including a ginger (a.k.a. a redhead).

I think Harley has permission… :rofl:

Have a great day… :smiley:

9 Likes

Omg :joy_cat: I’ll have paramedics on standby :ambulance:

5 Likes

They’ve come such a long way together

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :heart: :green_heart: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

I love them. :heart:

7 Likes

Same. :purple_heart: :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy Happy Bee Day to @TheCosmicMoth, the world’s coolest Crew member!! :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Mae! If Moths could blush, I would. In this next year, I promise to do even more cool dude things than before!

7 Likes

Just keep going down the list of those cool rules, and you’re set!

5 Likes

I still need to commit those to paper for the next generation of cool dudes, duddettes, and those cool gender neutrals…

6 Likes

Oh wow it’s @TheCosmicMoth 's birthday?! :scream_cat: How many hundreds of years has it been now? Always a pleasure to see Your Mothness around the DCU :smile_cat: :cupcake: :bulb: :candle: all praise the Moth!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheCosmicMoth! :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome back to the community @MichaelLakeArt! :piñata: Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :harley_hv_1:

Happy birthday @TheCosmicMoth! :partying_face: :tada: :birthday: I hope you had a fantastic day - thanks for being a part of the community.

9 Likes