Harley’s Crew | Wks 17 & 18

Hey @Harleys-Crew!
The days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting chillier, so it’s time for some wintery themed activities—and there’s plenty of options! First up: Reading :open_book:

BONUS: Since we just finished, Ms. Isley’s :poisonivy_hqas: solo series (check out the DCFAC THREAD if you haven’t), our friends at House of Horror have invited us back to extend our time w/ Swamp Thing! :seedling::snowflake:

Swamp Thing Winter Special

Stop by HERE :eyes: when you’re ready to discuss, and/or click house-of-horror-club to go exploring.

Next: :rotating_light: Got a WAL/Crew party on 12/14, then we’ll be taking a tiny hiatus on 12/21 for the holiday; BUT we have a VERY SPECIAL :star_struck: HARLEY-DAY WAL* planned on 12/28 w/ our friends at :wonderwoman: World of Wonder! Time travel will be involved! *Thread coming soon. Get your baseball bats (and lassos) ready!

Last: :rotating_light:Important Crew business! Please vote and sound off in the poll below.

14 Likes

Kaley Cuoco has a new miniseries on HBO!

:diamonds: What’s the best day/time for a mini-marathon WAL? And did you bundle? (Check all that apply) Let us know if you have any Qs!

• 12/11
  • 12/12
  • 12/18
  • 12/19
  • Mornings 8am/11am
  • Afternoons 12pm/3pm
  • Evening 6pm/9pm
  • Oooh, whyyy?
  • I have HBOMax
  • I do NOT have HBOMax

0 voters

8 Likes

Happy Hanukkah, btw, everyone! :menorah::heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

:raised_hands: CHRISMUKKAH!! :christmas_tree::menorah: @MistletoeBandit Santa strikes yet again. Thank you! Please tell me you’ve joined the Crew :muscle:

8 Likes

Yes I have :+1:

8 Likes

Fantastic! Welcome! :hugs:

Dont forget your baseball bat.

8 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Is it impetuous? Full of crazy sh1t? :harleyquinn_hqas:

5 Likes

It would appear so! Here’s a trailer if you missed it:

7 Likes

I would have loved having the Nine Nights of Crushing Guilt when I was younger ngl.

5 Likes

Cassie does seem like Harley :laughing::harleyquinn_hqas::heart:

@Hiraeth You think so?

7 Likes

Oh man, is this show going to increase my fear of airplanes even more? My mom and I saw the advertisement on TV and… I couldn’t speak. I was speechless :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Featuring an appearance by none other than Renee Montoya herself! :hugs:

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

Okay, now I’m definitely sold :+1:

imagine the fanart that could potentially come from this show… flight attendant Harley…

7 Likes

With DC and WB embracing the multiverse concept, especially with The Flash movie, I would just die squeeing if we could get Kaley in a big screen movie as Harley, together with Margot, even just as a small cameo… :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Pweeeeeeeez? :pleading_face::hugs:

6 Likes

Just SO MUCH YES to this @Mae.

6 Likes

Baseball bat…I don’t see…oh! There it is. It was front of me the whole time. Silly me!

5 Likes

I’d love to see the following Harleys share a scene in a multiverse-hopping movie:

● Margot Robbie
● Melissa Rauch (Same initials as above and they played the same character! As the Ice Princess said in Batman Returns, “How 'bout that?”)
● Kaley Cuoco

Why? Well, you can never have too much Harley, but it would be great to see Ms. Cuoco play her in live-action alongside Ms. Robbie all the while allowing for TBBT in-jokes with Ms. Rauch’s version.

Rauch Quinn: “You look familiar. Have we worked together before?”

Cuoco Quinn: “Yea-…no. We haven’t.”

5 Likes