Harley’s Crew | Wks 17 & 18

Similarly, I’ve heard people suggest haivng Rauch come onto HQ as someone like Jewlee or Punchline.

5 Likes

I’ve only read a small squidge of stuff with Punchline so far, but I could see Rauch play her well.

4 Likes

I thought we all agreed Punchline should be Iliza :thinking:

4 Likes

Did we? We probably did then.

sees the “Looks like someone’s got a case of the Mondays!” lady come by

She’s right, for once.

So, Rauch for Jewlee then. Who’d be Punch? The dude that played Howard on TBBT?

3 Likes

I mean she even kinda looks like her!

5 Likes

Ah, denim! :metal:t2: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

:relieved: Just close you’re eyes and imagine it’s Harley :harleyquinn_hqas::heart:

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I think Iliza was mentioned. I think live-action wise, the actress should be a little younger, because Punchline is very much a young millennial/gen-z to her core. Her character is very much about how people are radicalized by hateful and harmful ideology.

Now, animated…go nuts.

5 Likes

I’ve got a feeling we’re going to be seeing Punchline in live-action and animation over the next few years. She, and other characters from Tynion’s run, seems primed for multimedia dominance.

5 Likes

Definitely – that’s part of why Tynion created these characters in the first place, because he believes there’s a hunger right now for new characters that say new things about this world.

5 Likes

Indeed, indeed.

patiently waits for a figure of Punchline to debut

4 Likes

Yaaaaas!! :heart_eyes:

LOL @ “Why’d you clean it up?” “I… I don’t know…” :joy: #teamimpetuous

6 Likes

OF~COURSE!

6 Likes

It’s like that moment when you can’t find your phone, only to discover that you’re actually on the phone with someone. I’ve done this with my own bats a few times… they’re still in my hand when I was trying to… clean them. (Don’t ask why it’s not important).

5 Likes

Well, I was distracted by Ms. Quinn, so the bat wasn’t immediately on my mind until it was, you see. :wink:

Say no more about bat cleanliness. I won’t inquire as to why. But, leans in Clorox does wonders, FYI. :harley_hv_1:

4 Likes

:diamonds: Hello, again, @Harleys-Crew! One more WAL Q: Do you have access to the Iceberg Lounge?

• Yep :+1:
  • Nope :-1:

0 voters

8 Likes

It sure does.

6 Likes

It gets the bits of bone dirt off very nicely.

6 Likes

Agreed.

6 Likes

Speaking of, Annie Murphy would be great as Punchline

8 Likes