Team Affiliations: The Parliament of Trees, Justice League, Justice League Dark

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I love me some Swampy.

4 Likes

I love green things. Swampy is towards the top of that list with Kermit

3 Likes

I’ve been a Swamp Thing fan since childhood. I do wish the new TV series had been renewed!

5 Likes

I have only made it through the first episode, multiple times. I bought the series and then I get distracted by something else. From what I have seen I have really enjoyed. I just need to dedicate time to watch it.

3 Likes

I loved the movies and the original TV series as a child and was happily surprised to discover it was a comic book years later.

3 Likes

You absolutely need to give it a full shot. If you’ve read Moore’s run with Swamp Thing you will love the show. Unfortunate circumstances killed a second season but it’s still worth it.

4 Likes

I am definitely planning on it. Actually, I had a meeting with my boss today and PTO came up. I really haven’t used much PTO this year and she was saying it was probably a good idea, even if I stay home, just for a mental break. So now I have a few days off in November and almost a week off in December. All of that is to say, I think I have one of those days in December booked to watch Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

I haven’t been a big Swamp Thing fan of DC Comics. But when I heard that Crystal Reed would be starring in it… I was intrigued. Happy holidays to everybody!!

3 Likes

Crystal Reed could pretty much get me interested in anything.

3 Likes

@capo-mage
I was first introduced to her on Teen Wolf. Scary times towards the end. A real Halloween scare.

3 Likes

Exact same here!!! & I never watch MTV shows. That was the 1st one. Fell in love with her instantly. Then in Gotham, good lord!!! Absolutely smoking & that character isn’t attractive in most Batman comics. Also, I was introduced to Jamie Chung as Valerie Vale on Gotham. She’s got a very nsfw steamy scene in Lovecraft Country on HBO Max….

3 Likes

Ty @D4RK5TARZ being at 0 sucks

2 Likes