DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Happy President’s Day, @moderators and Everybody!:grinning::us_outlying_islands:
Hope you all have a great day.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Reaganfan78! I hope you have a great day too. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

doing alright

4 Likes

Is there any way to not have the app bring me back to the top of the “all comics” page when I back out from looking at a series?

It makes browsing super tedious.

4 Likes

Hello Moderators, it seem like once in a while I’m having a loading problem to get on the community board and to see something on the board. It’s either won’t load or it’s to slow to load.
I’m using Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. :slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this, @Reaganfan78! I’ve passed this information along. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please add the option to show the full page on entrance and/or exit while reading in Panel by Panel mode. Please.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Hey!

I’ve added this request to our list that we share with the DC Team. Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the DC app and i’m really loving DCeased and DC’s Let Them Live! along with many more, But I was wondering if there is anyway to set notifications for when certain comics release to the app, is this a feature? and how do we suggest it gets added if it is not?

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear you’re loving DCUI, @Zachmc2112! Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve added it to our list, and moved your comment here, which would be the best place if you think of any further suggestions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, Thank you, Glad to hear you guys are taking suggestions the app is great and I trust you guys will make it even better!! :smile:

5 Likes

@Green.Lantern Still in love with the DC Community! Love the Changes and THANKS FOR THE WORK…
I have a suggestion about a badge based on experience with it over the last few years in the Community, the “Local Celebrity” Badges become almost annoying for active community users and SHOW nothing Badge worth, I have hit 15 post at times, but Ive Never cleared 20… I can get 10 likes with a picture of Harley Quinn in a Fan Topic… Can we make it so the Achievement is ACTUALLY BADGE WORTHY? Is there a badge for a number Higher than 10 like? If so What is it?

3 Likes

There’s a badge for 50 likes with picture of Lex Luthor, and I’ve been hoping to get it, which seem almost in possible. So far the most highest likes I’ve got for one post I made was 38 likes. :confused:
So I’ll say that badge is totally worthy.:grinning:

5 Likes

Hey @DocZ00M - Thanks for the feedback, I’ll go ahead and pass it up to the rest of the team. @Reaganfan78 is correct, there is a badge awarded for 50 likes on a comment. Hope this helps!
image (5)

4 Likes

Thank @Reaganfan78 and you B.B.H. It was helpful. Thats a big gap. 50 likes is Defiantly Badge Worthy! :yum:

3 Likes

That’s my point I think. 10 and 50 is a bit large a gap. I think 38 is AMAZING, the thread has to also have at least 50 people IN the thread as well right. It cant be just 50 likes on one small topics from passers by liking and leaving the topic?

3 Likes

I dont think the people liking need to have posted in the thread, but it is unlikely that 50 random people would just like a post.

4 Likes

Sadly if you started a thread, it doesn’t count. Last year I was so excited to get 50 likes on one thread I made, and no badge, It has to be a post you make.
With DC Universe Infinite going around the world this year, adding more new members, here’s hoping for 50 likes on one of my post! Will this post hit 50 likes?
:pray:Please hit the like button everybody, please help me get a Lex Luthor badge. Thankyou.:grinning:

7 Likes

This is why I try to like as many posts as I can…I want to help others get the badge and hopefully they will like my posts so I can also get the badge

10 Likes

I was excited when a thread, I started got 132 likes, then I started a Polls, and now am up to 61k. Still excited about the 132 though.
As to posts, 19 is my best.

5 Likes