DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

But to answer the question here,I love the new releases, wish more archival comics were being released, but I understand due to Covid and all. Glad you kept a WAL section.
I would like though not sure exactly what some better connectivity with HBO Max.
Think when it opens up to the world, perhaps a small badge to the left looking at the screen showing your nationality would be nice, like the club ones we have.
Enjoying the early digital releases and the shared previews with the main site.
Itā€™s not a biggie, because, I can use my internet browser to do it, but a native app for Oculus Quest 2 would be sweet, sometimes I like to read in super size.
Thanks for all you do.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this feedback, @RexRebel! Iā€™ve passed it along. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Minor concern, but when creators are listed below the titles of books, last names with suffixes get shortened to just the suffix , i.e. Tynion IV becomes just IV or Romita Jr. becomes just JR.

You guys are probably aware. but thought Iā€™d let you know just in case.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out to us, @Dr.Social! Iā€™ve passed it along to the team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What an awesome thing to do for others! If I had a hat on, Iā€™d tip it to you!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @superby1! I hope you have a Super Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Awww thanks :blush: and Happy Birthday @superby1

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@superby1!!! :cupcake: :confetti_ball: :gift:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! :grin:

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Just a couple of things, sometime loading to this site and to get to my or other profiles, just takes to long to load.
And also I would like to be able to see all the topics Iā€™ve made please.
Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello,

I am a subscriber from the previous incarnation of the DC universe subscription service. I love the previous incarnation because I loved to watch the old shows and previous animated movies as well as some of the TV shows. I just signed in to the new DC universe infinite for the first time today and all I am seeing is comic books for reading. I am a subscriber to comiXology so I am able to get the unlimited already on comic books that I am interested in. Does this new incarnation still have a section where you can watch animated movies or TV shows or movies like the old one does? If yes can you please tell me where I can find it because even though I am a tech person with 25 years experience I canā€™t see any link to it.

I use the app on my iPad which is iOS 14 and I like to cast it to my smart TV which is worked out wonderfully. Can you also please tell me all of the changes or where I can find a list to all of the changes between the old DC universe online and this new incarnation of DC universe infinite?

Thank you for your time and addressing this issue for me. I look forward to your reply. One last parting note if this new incarnation only gives comics and nothing to watch it is not a value worthy of $74.99 a year and I will not be renewing my subscription which is due shortly.

5 Likes

Welcome back @wonder_woman69, DC Universe Infinite is now a comic reading place, the store is still around. Some of the shows and movies has been move to HBO Max.
DC Universe Infinite added lot of new comics like Black label, vertigo. If thereā€™s a new comic that come to the comic store, itā€™ll be added on here 6 month after itā€™s release. If you have any questions at all, @Moderators will be happy to help.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @wonder_woman69 - Welcome back to the community. As @Lincolnfan78 mentioned, the transition to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE brought about some changes. All of the video content has been moved to other platforms, as we are focused on our comic book content. We have added over 1,000 additional titles to the already existing 20k+ titles currently on the platform.

We do understand that the recent changes are not for everyone, and we respect your decision. Please keep in mind that the community is free to access, even without a subscription. So if you do choose to cancel, I hope that youā€™ll continue to visit our community every now and again to participate in the many discussions we have.

5 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your reply before I make my final decision can you please tell me if the yearly subscription includes a subscription to HBO max? I am believing it does not but I would just like to confirm that fact before I make my firm decision to cancel my yearly subscription.

The old DC universe online was definitely better.

5 Likes

Hey @wonder_woman69,

The annual subscription for DC Universe Infinite does not include a subscription to HBO Max.

As Barrys.Better.Half said, we appreciate your time spent with us as part of the DC Universe and hopefully we will see you again soon. The community is always free to use, so donā€™t be a stranger!

4 Likes

@superby1, happy birthday

5 Likes