DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Reminder: For All Technical and Billing Issues, please contact our help center at yourdcu.com/submit.

DC Universe Infinite is a platform built for fans! We want to know: Is this the platform for you? What keeps you hanging around? What do you want to see improved? If you have feedback about the comic book reader, the collections, making lists, whatever- let us know!

We are dedicated to actionable response. And while we welcome all kinds of feedback, we are better equipped to find meaningful solutions when it is clear and constructive. The best kind of feedback includes:

• What you expected to happen
  • What actually happened
  • What improvements you’d like to see
  • Any accompanying screenshots that might help us better understand

Let us know all the things in the comments below!

16 Likes

The deepest of cuts. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I like the site and all, but have you considered adding a backlog of DC movies and TV shows? How about some original shows and a daily news program? Maybe you could even release the new animated films here on the same day as their home video release. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Today’s the big day! Everybody ready? :smiley:

4 Likes

Ha!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for it, @moderators do you know when the update will be? My tablet hasn’t been updated yet. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi there! Happy DCUI rollout! I’m happy to see that the community section has a Dark Mode option, but can we get the same for the comics section? The white background is a bit of a glare issue.

16 Likes

Speaking of settings, I noticed this one was still in here:

3 Likes

Thanks for mentioning the dark mode option! I wouldn’t have known to look for it.

The light option color scheme may need some work.

7 Likes

How do you get Dark Mode?

2 Likes

Find your way to PREFERENCES in your profile, then click on INTERFACES at the bottom of the left hand menu

This is on a laptop browser. They need to work on persisting the selection because it flips back to light mode.

Oh, and don’t forget to scroll down and click to Save your changes.

5 Likes

These are very painful for my eyes.

And the replies dropdown is going to cause a lot of flags.

10:48am 1/21/2021

4 Likes

Got it

Now in the dark

3 Likes

Seems to be
new main portal

Still can’t find
News in dccomics.com
Encylopedia

2 Likes

In app

Community icon
Community in menu

Get not found

Have to do
DC Universe Community
In Browser to get here.

Edit
In hamburger icon
In dccomic.com

Community link works

2 Likes

Hello @Applejack I’ve kept getting this every time I started writing and rudly interupt…

Thankyou.:frowning:

1 Like

Logged into dcui on Chrome (Windows PC) and it’s giving me a page not found error anytime I try to get to the community.

Edit: just tried via Edge browser and same issue

3 Likes

I always got that pre DCUI…it’s annoying but I have just learned to deal with it

1 Like

Encylopedia
Seems to be in

As

Who’s Who
Toward middle

Followed by

News

Might want to have

As entry point

Not DCUI

1 Like

Would have liked a visual change to the main page indicating we were now DC Universe Infinite. I had to look for Hellblazer to confirm the switch was active. When you said no change in service you meant it.

With so many titles available we need more options to search by.

Please add a search by year function so we can then sort by date and create lists from that. I would like to replicate a trip into a comic shop. I walk in a month and every title released that month/year appears ready to sort by title.

3 Likes