DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Hello @Moderators, Sometimes I like looking at all the topics I’ve made to see my history on DC community board. Anyway it seems to stop halfway and not letting me see the rest. Wish I could see all of it. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Making a report for this, thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thankyou @Alec.Holland. :grinning:

3 Likes

I have a few suggestions for the list function.

1. Putting a list together (especially from multiple series) is very tedious. Although, In the comics filtering I’ve been able to pull multiple series and view them by date( when they are labeled correctly). Then I have to 1x1 add each issue in order. A feature to also filter by date range and then add the whole filtered range into a list would be very helpful.

2. The list function doesn’t seem to work as I expected or isn’t very helpful as a reading order/ list. I really like how the curated storylines move from issue to issue in the story line regardless of the series that is next. The list I created had multiple series and went back and forth (like New teen Titans 11 then All star squadron 1 then NTT 12) but when I started reading from the list and finished NTT 11 it went to NTT 12 and not the next in my list. Just seems like I wasted a bunch of time creating a list that is just a reference and doesn’t seem as helpful as it could.

6 Likes

Thank you for the detailed suggestions, @nightwing3935! I’ve passed them along to the team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On my Samsung Galaxy A Tablet, the loading seem like it takes forever to load, whether it’s get to this site and to load my notifications. When I go other websites (non-DC) it’s just fine. Thankyou.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, and for being so specific about the device, @Lincolnfan78! That’s always a big help. I’ve added it to the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just want to say I appreciate DCUI saving my place in reading between devices! Major convenience upgrade for me.

7 Likes

I’ll be sure to let them know, thanks for the positive feedback!

5 Likes

This is something I have always wanted and was hoping the change from DC universe to infinite would have it.

5 Likes

I’ll pass up your suggestion as well, thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve wanted the ability to delete comics from the “Dive Back In” section since 2018. There are time where I accidentally click on a comic and then it’s just permanently on my timeline. Ive had Death Metal, Static, and Aquaman (2016-) on my “Dive Back In” for a while now. Even when I go to the end of the comic just to take it off the list, it just comes back when a new issue comes out.

8 Likes

Hey!

1 request for the ability to delete comics from the ‘Dive Back In’ section on the list! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Why don’t you make that two requests :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Consider it done!

6 Likes

Thank you!!

6 Likes

You’re the best :smiley:

5 Likes

Update
Possible solution to below

When you click on the
Title/issue of the comic

I get two choices

Chrome
Infinite

If I pick
Infinite

I get what I want
But clicking BACK
throws me to the main menu of the App

If I pick
Chrome

I get back to the post

I think
It is because

Community is Browser
Chrome is a Browser
But
DCUI is an app.

Browser pages
Know how to go back
To previous page

The DCUI app
Is a different kind of process
It doesn’t ‘remember’
Because it never knew

There may be a similar
Problem
When you click
On the DC icon up top

You start in the DCUI App
You click More
Then Community
Now in browser
Pretty sure
When
Click DC icon
You are still in
Browser
Not back in app

Because
Main menu
Not the same

=======

Now the problem
With two examples

Many times
When I am suggesting
A title and/or issue
In our library
I link to it
For convenience to the reader
So they don’t have to spend time
Trying to find it.

Both new and old links
Work

But

What is displayed in post is weird

After leaving link
Thrown to DCUI app
Not back to the post
In Community

Example

This is very bad

When linking to multiple issues

Or

If there is more in post to read

Then

Have to
Click More
Click Community
Find the appropriate
Forum
Find the post again

Example

No problem
With

Video links
They even can play in the post now

Outside links

Links within Community

Android Phone
Galaxy 9

3 Likes

I came here just to ask this question! Yes please, need to be able to delete titles.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, @RexTyler! I’ve passed this along for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes