DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Very true, I still have some comics on my dive back in row that I only read once issue of to get the “full story” and would like to remove.

fair enough

Would it be possible to add an option to search for writers/artists, or have writer/artist collections like you currently have for series and storylines?

I definitely love the comics.

But can the animated tv shows stay? I just barely got a subscription and see that next month its going to be a straight up comic book app.
Where the animated tv shows going to go? Please dont do away with them. I like binge watching it.

YJ and Harley are going to HBOMAX, no news on where the rest will be

Why DC Universe is important for me and others

Ok this is definitely not click bait! I just wanted to show how much I appreciate this app. The comics are great even though, I absolutely love to feel a real book in my hands. The movies and shows are banished to the phantom zone (cough) I mean HBO Max . What has been really important is the community you all have been a very unexpected surprise for me. The community has been there through some of the darkest times in my life and even though things are better I just wanted to say thank you. This community has been there for strangers I’m speaking from experience from people just saying condolences for my Moms passing and seeing the concern for those sick with covid19. I’m talking about just giving support and well wishes to complete strangers. I haven’t talked even talked about the friends and associates I have made along the way. Plus, the box of awesome which was a surprise. So all in all thank you DC Universe aka Infinite for making 2020 at least tolerable and FUN! I’m excited to see what 2021 has in store and hope everyone has a great Christmas or Holiday Season!

5 Likes

Are we getting death in the family before it goes comic only

1 Like

I just joined. Trial version. Why is there no good search function??? Makes searching for comics extremely cumbersome.

1 Like

that might be for Office Hours

1 Like

Now that HBO Max has made up with Amazon and the app is available on Firestick, etc., is there any way for Infinite to be available on Amazon devices? I have been a subscriber from the start and read exclusively on my Kindle…

2 Likes

I don’t think it’ll be on any streaming devices

2 Likes

What does that mean ?

1 Like

DC UNIVERSE INFINITE will be available for iPhone, iPad, Android Phone and Tablets and online for web and mobile web, and will no longer be available on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon TV and tablet, and Xbox apps. You can read more about it here.

2 Likes

The novelty of reading comics on my Apple TV was nice, but I didn’t use it regularly.

2 Likes

Office Hours is a Q&A forum

1 Like

“Anymore” is abolutely one word lol. Way more common than “any more.”

2 Likes

might depend on the usage

2 Likes

It does, but that user basically said that in all cases, it’s “any more,” which is wrong.

1 Like

This might be coming from out of left field but I think DC should partner with Nintendo to include DCuniverse with the Nintendo network subscription.

1 Like

We sure the person saw your reply?

1 Like