DCU: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

I think it would be cool to designate a user-created list as auto-download, so that when I add comics to my pull list, they download to my device, and when I remove them, they delete.

3 Likes

Since This is going to be all comics, the search was not really helpful, try searching Cheetah and you almost couldn’t find all of the comics she appear in.
If it’s not to much to ask, can you guys please make search for a character more accurate and useful please.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve added those suggestions to our list, @chaser2013 and @Reaganfan78. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Maybe an Encyclopedia entry for the character Peacemaker?

In the comic book credits, you should totally put pronounciations of names next to the hard to pronounce ones, or possibly just all of them. When I read the comics, there are some people whose names I don’t know how to pronounce. Also, as someone with a hard to pronounce name, I think that it would totally help people out. Just consider it. Do it before Marvel does, because they’re always beating you to firsts and I wanna see y’all get this first bc I think it’s the future.

1 Like

Thank you both for the great suggestions, @Sean-Malloy and @supermanisbae! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatever happened to select silver and bronze age issues popping up in the “New to Read” section? Us old folks miss the random recommendations.

6 Likes

The archive digitization effort is on temporary hiatus as DCU transitions towards “DC Universe Infinite.” I miss the new surprises from years past too, but they’ll be back!

6 Likes

I’m willing to bet we’ll be getting more come January when DCUI hits.

1 Like

In all honesty what brought me here was the Harley Quinn animated series and loved it! Whole reason to buy the app, but now I’m guessing it’s not making a come back for the next season soI watch the Batman animated once in a blue moon… bring back the Harley Quinn hahaha

1 Like

It’s getting another season on HBO Max

1 Like

Hope you get HBOMAX

1 Like

You really want us to get to know John Constantine without access to his original Hellblazer run? Come on!

3 Likes

Ok what’s up

I would like to see audiobooks or audio comics for the seeing impaired.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ve added it onto our list that regularly gets shared with the Dev Team for their consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marvel Unlimited has a search area that lists all the comics in order of release separated by year that would be incredible to have here I’ve always wanted to read everything in order for dc like that

3 Likes

A feature to remove shows or books from your watch or read history would be great.

1 Like

Sharing your feedback, @ross.shafer18.73878 and @yonny616 - thanks for the ideas! :smiley:

well, all shows will be gone soon anyway