A New Gotham Arises in Place of the One of Kate and Ryan

1 Like

Sunday… maybe time for another, totally random quiz?

Which of these movies DOES NOT feature RUBY ROSE?

• John Wick Chapter Two
  • Crawl
  • Pitch Perfect 3
  • XXX: Return of Xander Cage
  • The Meg
  • Resident Evil The Final Chapter

0 voters

In classic comics, Betty/Bette Kane is a professional athlete-- what sport?

• Gymnastics
  • Tae-Kwon-Do
  • Tennis
  • Skating
  • Boxing
  • Soccer

0 voters

MELISSA BENOIST was one of the performers on Glee-- what other ARROWVERSE star recurred as a villain for several episodes?

• Wentworth Miller
  • Grant Gustin
  • Katie Cassidy Rodgers
  • Maisie Richardson-Sellers
  • Victor Garber
  • China Anne McClain

0 voters

Everybody knows WATCHMEN’s Doctor Manhatten is based on comics Captain Atom, created by Steve Ditko and Joe Gill in Charlton Comics Space Adventures #33 in 1960. What was the good captain’s secret identity?

• Allen Adam
  • Nate Adams
  • Jon Adym
  • Nathaniel Adam
  • Nathaniel Osterman
  • Monarch B. Continuity-Confusion

0 voters

Like Jimmy Olsen and Perry White, the character of Batwoman first appeared on the Superman radio show?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

The first time the Legion of Super-Heroes time-traveled to Supergirl, what Legionnaires did she meet?

• Wildfire, Saturn Girl, Sun Boy, and Shrinking Violet
  • Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Triplicate Girl and Star Boy
  • Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Chameleon Boy, Colossal Boy,and Invisible Kid
  • Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, Bouncing Boy, Phantom Girl, and Invisible Kid

0 voters

Who was the first actor to play Lois Lane in live action?

• Joan Alexander
  • Phyllis Coates
  • Fay Wray
  • Evelyn Ankers
  • Noel Neill
  • Julie Newmar

0 voters

1 Like

Monday, Monday-- 11/4/2019

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-04-00_23_24

Tonight on the CW… it’s BLACK LIGHTNING

“The Book of Occupation Chapter 5”

Jefferson struggles with the effects on his family, leading to a decision with tragic consequences; Anissa’s identity is threatened; Odell takes an important step toward winning over Jennifer.

THIS EPISODE HAS APPARENTLY BEEN DELAYED UNTIL NEXT WEEK, TONIGHT IS A RERUN OF THE BOOK OF OCCUPATION PART ONE, THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 3.

And as always, streaming Tuesday on the CW APP and CWTV.COM

1 Like

takes zero effort to be fully invested in Mary, Batwoman’s most engaging character; finally we see more than one expression from Kate … takes time, but this show is finding itself; sorry no change yet from Sophie, still rote and lifeless

again, even with few words, his presence alone, J’onn J’onnz is the moral center of National City

the main reason I believe Lena is under control of Lex is … he’s Lex Luthor, she is technically not his sister, and Miss Teschmacher, who betrayed Lena, is the perfect AI minion to no one but Lex

2 Likes

Black Lightning’s off this week. Episode 5 is on next Monday

1 Like

Whoopsie! Thanks for catching that!

1 Like

So far, Mary is becoming one of the best characters on TV, period.

2 Likes

No problem. I didn’t think they’d be taking off weeks this early, but hopefully there won’t be too many outside of the normal hiatuses. Wishful thinking, I know

1 Like

caught up the last three episodes of Black Lightning … minute for minute, might be the best of them all this season

seriously … character, narrative, message, performances, and especially soundtrack, all amazing … Henderson still my guy, and Khalil is terrifying

1 Like

Tuesday is a night to be BRAVE AND BOLD (11/5/2019)

screencapture-google-search-2019-11-05-07_48_51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vU1UcLirz4

THE FLASH
season 6 episode 5: “Kiss Kiss Breach Breach”

Cisco’s (Carlos Valdes) faith in his ability to fill Barry’s (Grant Gustin) shoes as Team Leader is upended when he learns of a shocking murder. Meanwhile, Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) trusts no one except herself to hunt down the dangerous Ramsey Rosso (guest star Sendhil Ramamurthy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVDKJ72onks

ARROW

season 8 episode 4 “Present Tense”

When a mysterious new Deathstroke appears in Star City, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Team Arrow insist on taking down this villain themselves. Meanwhile reeling from the loss of one of their own, the future Team Arrow figures out a new way to try and stop JJ.

All STREAMING tomorrow on the CW APP and CWTV.COM

1 Like

Arrow all day!!!

3 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/i-interviewed-cress-black-lightning-williams-about-crisis/192306

speechless after a Tuesday for the ages …

totally confident there’s never been an episode of television referencing Star Wars, The A-Team, and Reading Rainbow in the same scene …

NEXT WEEK–

1 Like

I’m still not over last night’s Flash episode. While I appreciated the attempt to give Cisco more attention, that’s absolutely no excuse for fridging Gypsy. The writers could’ve tried harder to make the story work in a way that didn’t include her directly w/out killing her off. And this isn’t even the first time this has happened in a DC show this year! When Pennyworth did it to Esme, I hoped it was just a one-off occurrence, but seeing this happen on the CW is even more upsetting now

Oh well. At least Arrow was amazing again

And it’s that time of the week again…

What was YOUR favorite ARROWVERSE show the week of 11/5/19?

• Batwoman
  • Supergirl
  • The Flash
  • Arrow

0 voters

WATCHMEN–

• I’m loving it – it’s da bomb
  • I can’t stand it - it’s just a bomb.
  • It’s great-- but it’s not still not Alan Moore, is it?
  • It’s a good show-- but Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons have been left out of it-- why is it Watchmen again?
  • No Alan Moore- I won’t watch

0 voters

I really wanted to say Arrow which was A+ but that Cisco centric Flash was great

2 Likes
1 Like

TDIF!!

(TITANS DAY is FRIDAY)

Titans Tower comes under attack by Mercy Graves.

1 Like