TITANS S2 E10 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 8TH @6PM PST/9PM EST

After the events of last week, we were all left with a ton of questions, but none as more prevalent as, “What is Dick doing?” and “What happens to Connor now?”

In this week’s episode, we seem to be getting those answers - or at least the start of them - with Dick finding a semblance of peace while in prison and the appearance of Mercy Graves at Titans Tower.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 10

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, November 8th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

10 Likes

Whew :sweat_smile: I thought we werent having a Titan WAL for this week episode. Have I not made sure and manually search for this thread I wouldn’t have known about it :grin:

3 Likes

Hi @red.hood.riding :wave: Here’s a trick I use to get notifications for watch-alongs:

To receive a “New Topic” alert anytime someone adds the watch-along tag to their post:

1. Open your Profile (click on your user name)
  2. Go to Preferences > Tags
  3. Add the watch-along tag to the “Watching First Post” section.

Here’s the view from the DCU website interface:

And here’s what the alert :bell: looks like. You also get a wonderful email :incoming_envelope: alert!
New%20Topic%20Alert%20-%20Watch-along

I usually bookmark the topic after I receive the alert.
I hope this helps!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Looking forward to another Super night with all the Super Fan Friends here!

3 Likes

I will be staying tuned!

2 Likes

It’s coffee energy drink time! :cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

Their way of introducing nightwing is :exploding_head: so far I’ve liked this season better than the first only problem is we’re gonna have to wait for them to go through their other shows before we come back to titans

1 Like

I don’t think the show has announced a third season yet, I will ask Santa for it this year. :santa:

1 Like

Hey my favorite WALers! Only 30 minutes to go before showtime!

1 Like

Alright, folks! 10 minutes to go!

Just a reminder that we all hit play at the exact same time - I, of course, will count us down - and we watch everything - recap, credits, everything - to make sure we all stay together!

Hey PPB how are you tonight!?

1 Like

Hey, iJest! I’m doing good, thanks. How’s everything over there tonight?

1 Like

Doing pretty well, thanks.

Hoping tonight’s episode is wild~

1 Like

I’ve only gotten a couple of glimpses, but it definitely is wild from what I saw!

2 Likes

Alright, y’all! Get those play button fingers ready!

3…

2…

1…

GO Now!!!

2 Likes