Late Night Watch Along poll

We have 4 weeks left for the Nerds of Prey, so time to start looking forward to the next watch along. I’m putting it in the hands of the people…

• The Flash 1990
  • Human Target
  • Batman animated
  • Green Lantern animated
  • Adventures of Superman
  • Superboy
  • Wonder Woman

0 voters

4 Likes

If one of the longer shows gets chosen-- maybe it might be best to go one season at a time?

1 Like

Definitely, and if the 1/2 hour show is chosen, we will do 2 episodes a night instead of the one we do now.

2 Likes

I’m really gunning for The Flash. Its such a fun show and would be a blast to watch with a group!

2 Likes

I hope everyone gets their choice and is happy!!! Looking forward to the results of this one…

2 Likes

I am sticking with the original plan of Human Target after BoP, but it’s not like i am going to pout and protest if it’s Flash '90.

2 Likes

How do you make a poll on here? By the way good poll choice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish I could remember exactly, but I know it was in options. Let me see if I can figure it out for you again…

@Reaganfan78, when you start a topic, click on the gear link and build a poll is an option.

1 Like

This is becoming a tight race with some definite surprises. Hope that translates into a larger number for our modest little late night watch along…

1 Like

@AntLeon, I promise if Human Target doesn’t get the vote this time it will be our next watch along. Just keep me honest and remind me when we get closer to it. Personally, I was hoping for Wonder Woman to win, but at least she got some votes. I’m not voting myself, in the case of a tie, I’ll cast the deciding vote.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:Thankyou @MovieAddict!

1 Like

I voted for Adventures of Superman.

Color TV is all fine and good, but while Adventures of Superman has that, it also has glorious black and white. The best of both worlds.

3 Likes

That’s the beauty here though, there is NO wrong answer…

1 Like

I’d be more than happy to hound you, @MovieAddict! the World of Wonder book club is toying with a Wonder Woman watch along. toying might also be too strong a word. i will still late night watch along Flash because i have been wanting to revisit it, but have yet to on my own.

1 Like

In the very slim chance Adventures of Superman won, I’d join the WAL whilst wearing a red towel as a cape. Just like I did as a kid when it was on Nick-at-Nite.

This would also give me an excuse to buy a red towel.

2 Likes

Poor Superboy…

*Of course… It might be possible to go all Superman Man of Tomorrow with this thing and, say, every fifth week at the beginning or end of a month do two or three episodes of SUPERMAN in lieu of the regular scheduled program.

That’s right. I’m stirring the pot.

4 Likes

For that MOT reference, I consider you an Honorary Member of the SBC. :books:

2 Likes

I think I am going to close this poll Thursday, so if anyone has not gotten their vote in and is serious about joining us when the Late Night Watch Along returns in December, please get your votes in…

1 Like

I want to emphasize this quote. The late night Watch-Along is currently on Saturdays at 9:30pm PST / 11:30pm CT / 12:30am EST.

1 Like