DC Pride Book Club

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I’m experiencing something likewise, but it’s not me personally. BC :00_black_canary: . I’m all female first & DC only. I champion women in charge!!! Nice to meet/talk with u @black_canary, looking forward to future discussions. Welcome to the family!!! Ty @Barrys.Better.Half, beautiful contributions!!! Just an incredible onslaught of DC pride links & discussions. I’ve been off for a bit…but I’ll do my best to get to those. Thanks everyone for all of the love. Personally, & just everyday. I love it!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Ty @Barrys.Better.Half :grinning: catching up lol. Glad to be back tho!!!

5 Likes

Do we have any Constantine fans here? Other than myself of course! Arkhamassassin recently posted a Pride Character Spotlight highlighting this character’s contributions to the Arrowverse. It’s pretty interesting, but I love Matt Ryan so…

How has the month been going for everyone?

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’m your huckleberry

3 Likes

hello i’m new

4 Likes

I like boys
that cake looks good

4 Likes

I love constantine
but i kept missing it

4 Likes

I know this movie! lol

Welcome! We are so glad to have you here. You’re in good company, a lot of fellow Constantine lovers are around these parts!

4 Likes

I kept missing it on the cw

4 Likes

Ah yes, I had missed some episodes as well. Luckily, the show can now be found on HBO Max! :grin:

4 Likes

you have to pay all that money to watch it on hbo max
nah I’ll catch it when it comes on the cw

5 Likes

Alright!!! I was hoping you’d catch the reference. I figured you’d know it. After picking out Barry Gibb wearing an Indians hat in the random photos thread. I’m not surprised at all that you’d know the Tombstone quote :smiley:. I knew you’d dig it out lol.

4 Likes

I’m sure it helps that Tombstone is my dad’s absolute favorite movie of all time and I’ve probably seen it a few hundred times. :joy:

4 Likes

A wise man. That was my original record for seeing a movie in the theaters multiple times. I broke it with Half Baked. I saw that 5xs & Tombstone 4. Than my bf came to visit me from Akron when I lived in Dayton. Goldmember had just been released. Everyday I asked what he wanted to do, & he said- go see Goldmember again. So we went 6 days in a row. But I’ve seen Tombstone at least once a year since than.

4 Likes

Hey there. Welcome to the family!!! Hope you’re enjoying it!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve been on a little hiatus and unfortunately, this caused me to miss the end of Pride month in the forums. I’m back now and just wanted to share this article on “Be Gay, Do Crime”. I know it’s a little late, but better late than never!

If you’ve already had the opportunity to read Be Gay, Do Crime, let us know what you think!

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Just checking in, hope you’re all well. Please feel free to share some good rainbow reads with the group, I need to look at something new! :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

Just gonna leave this here… :00_dc_pride:

5 Likes