DC Pride Book Club

Founded during Pride Month in June '19, DC Pride Book Club hosts monthly discussions on books/story lines which feature LGBTQIA+ characters.

Whether you’re LGBTQIA+, an ally, or just interested in the stories and characters featured, everyone is welcome!

DC Pride Book Club aims to be an inclusive place for all DC fans and you’ll get a cool flair when you join!

DC Pride Book Club discussions will be happening once a month. Make sure to track/watch #dc-pride to never miss out! We will also post all upcoming events in Community Events Calendar and discussions will take place in #activities.

Join here: DC Universe

If you join leave a comment so that we can welcome you aboard. Maybe tell us your favorite DC character :slight_smile:

@nu52 - Any comments, questions, feedback, etc., can be left as a reply to this topic or you can reach out to me directly.

50 Likes

How do I join?

6 Likes

Never mind

4 Likes

I was just about to respond, but glad you found it! Happy to have you onboard :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Loving that Rainbow Batman, gotta go find that original storyline. I am thinking “early '60s”…

8 Likes

It’s such a cool costume :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is that like an actual pin we can get?

8 Likes

@RubyL asking the important questions

8 Likes

Pin can be found here: https://heandshepins.com/product/rainbow-batman/

11 Likes

Strong ally and constant advocate for more diversity in the DC world; on the page, on screens big and small, and in the creators’ room.

My favorites are constantly rotating, but currently Harley is usually around the top. Who next to Batwoman is the most recognizable LGBTQIA+ character in the DC universe.

14 Likes

Well, hello there!

Rotating favorites is bound to happen when there are so many awesome characters :slight_smile:

Glad to have you join the club and can’t wait to start reading/discussing these great characters with you.

5 Likes

For those interested, those pin makers also sell a Batwoman pin among other Batpins

@Mae tagging you just because Batwoman :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Ooh! That looks like a fabulous pin! :thinking:

Haven’t checked out all the clubs yet but this is one I intend to join and support wholeheartedly! :heart_decoration:

7 Likes

I love that these exist! Y’all are some new names to me and I’ve been here since the beginning. Looking forward to getting to know you guys in the club!

7 Likes

Same! Been here since the start and still bumping into people for the first time. DC Universe is pretty big, but I love that these clubs are bringing us all together :smiley:

6 Likes

I’d love that pin

6 Likes

@nu52 Oooo yes! Thank you!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s a great pin. Bought one for myself a few days ago.

6 Likes

Any lgbt here besides me or are y’all just supporters?

9 Likes

I’m not entirely comfortable with any certain label… but I’m here!

13 Likes