DC Fan Art Club

Cheaters…pfft!

I’ll take scarecrow vs. star sapphire please.

4 Likes

Welcome to the club @AnonymousHQ ! @biff_pow and I are co-founders!
1:42pm

5 Likes

Y’all are a bad influence on our club members!

3 Likes

@DCFanArtClub - Announcement!

Hello, everyone. Apologies, but skipping on creating a new weekly challenge just for this week! In the meanwhile, I hope you’ll revisit the Community Game of Tag thread, where your fellow club members AND the general community are dropping one-word prompts.

Promise to be back next week!

6 Likes

No worries here, also there’s the suggestion/request chat too

1 Like

Yes, ty! Which everyone can find here:

1 Like

@DCFanArtClub Hello members, new and old! Seeing all the AMA (Ask Me Anything) threads in the Iceberg Lounge got me thinking. Would you guys have any interest in a club AMA?

Basically, you could @ any member of the club to ask them questions. Preferably relating to art. So I guess it’s more of an Ask Me Almost Anything…

Anyhow. Yay, nay?

• I’d ask questions
  • I’d answer questions
  • I’d do both

0 voters

4 Likes

I would answer any also but don’t really know enough to be very helpful.

3 Likes

It’s okay! I figured questions could also be like, “Who’s your favorite DC artist?” or “Do you have a favorite fan artist?” :slight_smile: This way our non-artist members can join in, too.

6 Likes

I’d be up for both as long as no personal things are asked and it’s just art related stuff.

2 Likes

Nooooo. Bring your post back, BK!

2 Likes

Oh yay, you brought your post back! And agreed. At least, I wouldn’t care for personal questions either.

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy to be join this club. There are so many talented artist here. :blush: Awesome

5 Likes

Hey, Zomaster, happy to have ya! Feel free to drop by our Meet the Artists thread if you’d like to introduce yourself and share your DC favorites

Hope you hang around to chat in our challenge threads, too. :blush: If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me or drop them here. Enjoy the club!

3 Likes

Just joined the club, love me some DC Fan Art!!!

6 Likes

Hello, @DownTheRabbitHoleWeGoBatman! Welcome to the club! I’m glad you took a sec to say hi :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve got artists and fans of all different DC characters in this place, so I hope you find some conversations and art you like. Chat with us any time!

4 Likes

That is a perfect question @CynicalPink. I have a question for you. Can you help me out in any way on how to possibly get my Harley Quinn Fan Club a reality

2 Likes

Hiyas! Sorry I’m so slow, but I was just answering your question over here:

I hope that helps!

2 Likes

Help really alot, you the man :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

For sure! :slight_smile: Happy to help

2 Likes