DC Fan Art Club

Excuse you! You are not lazy! I don’t know how you manage to make a cool new challenge and design for the challenge every week and keep up with all of us to boot. You work hard and are an amazing leader and you will take all the darn compliments!

4 Likes

This’ll make it a big event, too!

2 Likes

:pleading_face: you are so nice and I am terrible at accepting comments, so I’m just gonna say ty for your patience and support, and please take this

5 Likes

@CynicalPink Sounds wonderful! Will the Monthly comic cover challenge for the month of April be done this way? (If I missed this answer earlier in the thread, I apologize)

You didn’t miss it, and yep! Those who already posted in the April thread can just post a second time in the Fan Creations one, once I make it :+1:

3 Likes

I wanted to confirm this will take place with the existing challenge as well? I have completed my monthly challenge for a comic book cover for a tv or movie but want sure if I am supposed to post yet.

1 Like

@ImpulseMaxMercury You’re welcome to post here for now if you’d like, but I’ll open up an “official” post in fan creations this thurs :+1:

1 Like

@DCFanArtClub Sending out an SOS. Who has some free time and can help me prep the May challenge? It requires some light research. I can give you the link you’d need to find info. Offline life is squeezing me thin.

2 Likes

I can help. Shoot me the link and tell me what you need.

4 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 TY!!! Soon as I can get to my personal computer, I’ll be in touch

4 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 nixing the request; I think I’m all set. Found a page that should have everything I need at my fingertips (rather than the digging I thought the challenge would involve).

Still - more gratitude than I can express here! A million times TY! I didn’t think I was going to be able to make it.

3 Likes

@DCFanArtClub - May challenge will be posted tomorrow. It’s another first-come-first-served type.

13 Likes

:eyes: the suspense!

4 Likes

I’m ready lol

3 Likes

i want [tbd] please

(i’ll edit it tomorrow)

3 Likes

Cheater!

3 Likes

i’m sorry, i can’t help being smart!

4 Likes

When tomorrow…?

1 Like

That I cannot say :woman_shrugging: depends on when I can get a break/“get out” of work

4 Likes

I want [tbd] pleaaaaasssseeeee!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:
12:09pm 5/1/2020

4 Likes