Request Art From the DC Fan Art Club Here!

Request-Thread
We’re a generous lot, and by popular vote, club members decided to open a thread where ANY member of the DCU community can post fan art requests.

:star: Few notes for requestors:

• All requests must fall in line with the official DCU Community Guidelines. This includes no original characters, costume redesigns of existing characters, sexual content or extreme violence.

• Club members are doing this in the spirit of community, so please do not harass artists or spam the thread! There is no guarantee that every request will be filled.

:star2: Friendly reminder for Fan Art Club members:

• You are not allowed to solicit payment for requests made in this thread.

• If you’re going to participate, bookmark this thread so you don’t lose it!

Line
:art: Want to learn more about the club or see our weekly/monthly challenges? Click here

24 Likes

@DCFanArtClub Open for business. Bookmark the thread if you’ll be one of the volunteer artists!

8 Likes

Done.

6 Likes

if somebody who looks like me but has a mustache makes a request, don’t be alarmed or pull on the mustache or anything.

12 Likes

Got it?

5 Likes

ᵢ ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ᵣₑᵩᵤₑₛₜ

8 Likes

@seitan Whoo! Share away! Give as few or many details as ya like.

DCFAC members, I should mention - more than one person can tackle a request if something catches your eye.

7 Likes

Yay!

Can I request a unmasked sad :frowning_face: Arkham Knight Jason Todd with red domino mask ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵉʸᵉ

Thanks this is so cool! :clap:

9 Likes

I think I have a request.

6 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd Go ahead :wink:

5 Likes

Plastic man fighting Elongated man. Ralph in his purple and white suit. Thank you.

10 Likes

Ok I’ll get right on it

5 Likes

Not sure when I’ll get it done because I want to make sure I give it my all. But I’ll certainly do your request.

7 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’ll give this one a go :blush:

5 Likes

Imma bump this.

4 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd, here is your request. Hope you like it!

Cheers

22 Likes

Awesome! Love it! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Np! It was fun to work on! I’ve never drawn either one of them before, so def enjoyed the chance to do so :grin:

6 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster this came out amazing and I don’t want people to miss it! I think you should create a new thread, and when posting the image, just add a link back to this one so others know it exists/where to make their own requests.

But it’s up to you!

4 Likes

Good call! I’ll do that :blush:

4 Likes