Community Game of Tag

If anyone has a one-word prompt for the Fan Art Club, feel free to drop it here!

@DCFanArtClub, if you’ve already completed your Week 8 challenges, you can now post them below.

4 Likes

My word was amazon, did this Jim lee recreation of wonder girl. Hope everyone likes it.

13 Likes

Bonus Alternate Beast Boy

20200502_105926

10 Likes

Love it!!! Such great details!

5 Likes

That is hilarious! What medium? Watercolor??

4 Likes

My prompt was ‘CHANGE’. Next to the Wonder Woman spin, my favorite transformation is the Wonder Twins!

14 Likes

Yep! Thank you!

4 Likes

Uh oh, looks like someone woke up Wolf from his nap! My prompt was blanket and I just immediately thought of this giant fluff ball.

10 Likes

Fire:

The flash (2016-) #55

11 Likes

My prompt was “Burrito” so I would like everyone to meet Roburrito. He’s completely made out of food (tortilla, black beans, rice, salsa, salsa verde, cheese, and who knows what’s in the burrito).

13 Likes

:rofl: I wanna eat ‘im.

6 Likes

@Viciousdark work awesome as always; I wish @biff_pow BB came as a plushie; that is the coolest ive ever seen the twins, @Alonica; I love wolf’s expression @Broken-Knight; and that might be one of my favorites of your work @AnonymousHQ!

8 Likes

My prompt was cage so here is Conner playing in a batting cage :grin:

Suit based on Young Justice (1998) issue 27 and 28, face based on Young Justice (2019) issue 3.

13 Likes

Awesome! Love how it came out

4 Likes

I LOVE THIS :grin:

4 Likes

Omg dude that’s perfect! Looks amazing

4 Likes

Woooooo!

4 Likes

@Aegiey @AnonymousHQ Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much!! :grin:

3 Likes

Prompt was BOLT
Reference Teen Titans (2016) #6
And I apologize for the terrible hair I couldn’t find a close color…

Sorry it’s late yall work is kicking my bum

5 Likes