DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along Special: Young Justice: Phantoms, Every Saturday at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Speaking of the YJ Zee, her voice actress (Lacey Chabert) was on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune this past Sunday.

I was rooting for her with every spin of the wheel (and saying “Go Zee!” as often as possible).

She was playing against some guy I didn’t recognize and Melissa Joan Hart, aka the voice of Dee Dee, from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

Zee lost, but Dee Dee won a million smackers for charity, so at least one DC-affiliated actress came out on top.

3 Likes

Nice. Ty for cheering for my girl. I love Dee Dee too . Well the Dee Dee’s. I like when Nana Harley whips em into shape.

3 Likes

I’ve been a fan of Ms. Chabert since I was 15, and saw her in Lost in Space. I had quite the crush on her (she’s older than me, FYI), and for quite some time.

Boy, Penny Robinson nailed that movie when she said “This mission sucks!” :grin:

I can’t quote her best line from Not Another Teen Movie, but that was the first movie I saw her in that I liked (sorry/not sorry, Lost in Space).

3 Likes

Sorry if I’m slow to retort. I’m finishing up watchmen from the library. I did the Before Watchmen with Watchmen the graphic novel combo. I was told to never do it that way. Good thing I never listen. This is awesome. Way better than just reading Watchmen solo. Then I’m doing the movie and series while everything is fresh.

3 Likes

I liked that movie & everyone hated it. The Netflix show is unreal. One season left tho…coming semi-soon.

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the Watchmen 35th Anniversary Read-Along. This is the latest thread.

3 Likes

Nice idk about it ty.

3 Likes

I like it for how silly and goofy it was (Mrs. Robinson was pretty cool, too).

In any event, Lost in Space wasn’t the serious sci-fi flick I wanted it to be in 1998, but over the years, I’ve come to enjoy it. Again, not because I think it’s overly good, just in how silly and goofy it was.

That scene on the Proteus was good, though. I’ve always liked it, as well as the movie’s production design. I’ve been a fan of both of those elements from LIS since I first saw it.

As you see, the read-along is up to #9, so far. It’ll be done before December, while a WAL of the theatrical cut of the movie will happen sometime in the lead-up to Christmas.

3 Likes

I’m on 9 now

3 Likes

Well, perfect timing, then! :superman_hv_3:

3 Likes

@DCAnimatedClub Episode 4 debuted yesterday (Thursday)! :partying_face:

If you haven’t seen it, but want to with your DCUI pals, then this Saturday is the day for you! :tada: :confetti_ball:

Also, after the new episode, we’ll be watching a certain Halloween-themed classic from season 1 of Young Justice. :halloween_superman:

Which episode? Join the party Saturday morning to find out.

:yjo_superboy: :yjo_miss_martian_green: :ghost: :superman:

4 Likes

Good morning, @DCAnimatedClub!

10 minutes to go!

Also, the bonus episode will be S1, E18, “Secrets”.

3 Likes

Hey @Vroom :sleeping::yawning_face:😵‍💫

3 Likes

Someone showed up, neat! :nerd_face:

G’mornin’, fellow Kryptonian. I’m about 5 mins in on E4, if you want to join. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll catch up :smiley: I was deep in a dream and my alarm went off and I didn’t know what day it was lmao

3 Likes

You know, I had a dream this morning about a friend from elementary school who bore a striking resemblance to Wonder Woman.

Her and I were walking across campus after school and talking about this and that.

Anywho, LMK when you’re caught up. :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Omg I was just dreaming about my best friend right now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ok I’m caught up! Man it’s so exciting they made us season 4

3 Likes

So far, it’s been a pretty good season. I’m curious what the Legion’s role in the story will be.

Must be a pretty good friend to dream about while you’re awake.

3 Likes

Ooo nice organ music

2 Likes