DC Animated Club Saturday Morning Watch-Along Special: Young Justice: Phantoms, Every Saturday at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern

Prior to season 3, I always pronounced Brion like I would Brian, “Bryen”.

As I read/re-read books with him, I’m always making a mental note to say “Bree-own”.

4 Likes

The X-Men villain? :scream:

OMG, I can see it now. Season…6, let’s say, will be “Young Justice: X-Men”.

3 Likes

Okay, what’s the “one big thing”?

4 Likes

I can never remember how to spell the planet’s name on the show.

4 Likes

“Apokolips”. :wink:

I’d love to see an X-Men mash-up with YJ. It’ll never happen, but it would be cool.

4 Likes

“I didn’t take Watchtower duty just to avoid diaper duty.” :rofl:

And dang, baby Jon!

4 Likes

I’d take Watchtower duty to avoid diaper doody.

4 Likes

Honestly, being able to escape Earth in general just sounds great right now. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Diaper Duty must be a pain with Super Senses, imagine the stench.

4 Likes

I just hate that they left us on some more cliffhangers! Why can’t Thursday come sooner? :sweat_smile:

They are taking a lot longer time on Mars than I thought they would. It does make me wonder about the animation cost the show might have going forward – I can’t help but notice the one time we had a lot of superhero action it was a lot of still images…

4 Likes

It’d be “Great Rao!”-inducing, for sure! :joy:

3 Likes

I always said that about Wednesday when new DC books came out then. Since last year, it’s been “Why can’t Tuesday come sooner?!”, especially this Tuesday. :00_wonder_woman_1982:

3 Likes

Happy Saturday, @DCAnimatedClub! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

I updated the title and OP of this thread to highlight that going forward, Young Justice: Phantoms will be the focus of our Saturday Morning Watch-Along™ get-togethers throughout the remainder of the season’s run.

Join in when you can, as the more the merrier! :partying_face: :superman: :batparrot: :yjo_black_lightning: :yjo_fredd_bugg: :yjo_beast_boy_vr: :yjo_miss_martian_green: :yjo_nightwing:

SN: Special thanks to @Jay_Kay and @RexRebel for joining in this week. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I just woke up :persevere: well at 12:30 but just got all my morning routine done.

3 Likes

To mostly quote Han Solo, “Good moming! Nice of you to drop by!” :city_sunrise:

With your routine schtuff done, now you can settle in and watch Young Justice! :partying_face:

Granted, this week’s WAL is over, but you’re always welcome to chime in with your thoughts on the featured episodes.

3 Likes

You already watched correct?

3 Likes

Indeed, as evidenced by:

Like I said, you’re welcome to watch and chime in, as you like. The Young Justice season 4 party doesn’t stop just because the WAL did. :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

I’m going with yes now that I read the top.
So, my thoughts so far…wish they’d get off of Mars or at least have 2-3 separate storylines going. Hoping this doesn’t last all season. I’m not really interested in Miss Martians extended family. They’ve shown Stargirl, Beast Boy a few Outsiders & no JL so far. They usually do at least 20eps. But, so far it’s been Mars stuff then cut to the LOSH & they say a few words roll credits. This is a show that’s famous for its multitude of adding characters, let’s go!!! Doesn’t take 3 full episodes to deal with one marriage on Mars. I get that the Legion knows something is possibly about to happen. But, they could cover that while introducing new characters & running simultaneous storylines. I just hope they move on soon, let’s go Weisman, never let me down b4.

3 Likes

Ah, but did you catch the very end of episode 3? There’s a certain Leaguer present for what amounts to a cute end credit scene.

3 Likes

U know I catch the end of every episode. Well, u probably don’t. But I let anything DC run until it shuts off. Just saying, bunch of my’riah type characters Idc about & that’s fine if u have parallel storylines going. But not 3 full episodes. Just get married & come back . Or stay there and do what your doing while showing other storylines. I will say that Z looks extremely good in the opening trailers. I was hoping they’d mature her every year. If she looks anything like the opening credits this year, they definitely did that right. Bluebird looks like Bluebird should finally. But , again, please just get married or don’t & let’s get off of Mars for the entire episode.

3 Likes