Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

That was written by Frank Miller so we’ll give you half credit, how’s that?

2 Likes

Hey! Kids! Get back here and pick up after yourselves, this ain’t no college dorm room, nosirree!!!

7 Likes

Young Heroes in Love #4.

5 Likes

Young Heroes in Love #11. I know there’s some color variation in the flames, but I think its still close enough to count.

6 Likes

DC Comics Presents: Superboy’s Legion 100-Page Spectacular #1.

5 Likes

A+ my DC friend! Now I gotta go look up DC Comics Presents: Superboy’s Legion 100-Page Spectacular #1

2 Likes

It’s a beauty of a mini. Which is a given, since Alan Davis is a god of an illustrator.

2 Likes

Young Heroes in Love #12.

4 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

@DE You may just be the first person to use “wow” in a sentence pertaining to that series :wink:

2 Likes

The cover not the series

2 Likes

The cover is great, I’ll give you that.

2 Likes

While inventorying what remains of my collection after selling off over half of it the other week for a song, I noticed this striking cover from Now Comics the Green Hornet #5, circa March 1990…we do try to keep these “non DC” notes to a minimum, natch…although for some reason Batman '66 and the Green Hornet seem like a match for some reason…

3 Likes

Now Comics…I used to have some of their Ghostbusters books when I was a kid. Good stuff.

2 Likes

One of my favorites.

4 Likes

I’ve had this on my wall since it came out, possibly my favorite comic cover ever. I have two of the same issue lol

3 Likes

'Nuff said:

7 Likes

Even more said:

This is Spinal Tap

5 Likes

Captivating Cover Concept!!!

2 Likes

Is it in the library here?

1 Like