Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

I’m seeing the series but not that cover

1 Like

neat!

1 Like

6 Likes

Sorrentino’s Green Arrow art! I love it!

7 Likes

Way to dig in man, these are great!!!

2 Likes

Ya this is amazing!

1 Like

@dogwelder9 Amazing how many times the stark single color in the background has been used over the rolling 8 decades, thanks for keeping the flame alive here as well as at the Wacky 50s 60s thread.

I honestly don’t normally purchase new physical comics much anymore, I mean maybe 1 every two months- but classic comics that haven’t been digitized yet with great covers, yup, I plunk down $5 to $15 on those!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Wow, Kelex really has it together these days. I haven’t seen a HATE MONGER or internet riot here since Community 2.0 launched, guess that’s part of the reason why.

2 Likes

At this point Superman maybe changes his name to The Music Man and makes a lot of money

2 Likes

Look for Super Music Man in the 5G launch!

2 Likes

Amazing art, full of drama

2 Likes

Thanks for posting! I’m sure that took a great weight off your mind…

2 Likes

@Don-El

The regular Amethyst series had some beautiful covers, with issues 10-12 being among my favorites. Issue #10 even has a “stark single color background.”

6 Likes

This is fantastic. I love this era.

1 Like

Damn Superman that’s cold.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing an inventory on my comics since I sold half the collection recently, and was admiring the Amethyst that I still have from the mid-80s.

1 Like

Moral of story , stay clear of giant skulls that have one red and one green eye…

2 Likes

Speechless, lol

1 Like

Got to go find that one! That was the same time. I believe that other comics were featuring the original Starman and the original Black Canary I think it’s Brave and Bold…

1 Like

@MisfitMarvel You have this one, right?

1 Like