:characters_of_dc: Cole Cash: Grifter :characters_of_dc:

Hello again members of @CharactersOfDC and welcome to our N52 10 Year Anniversary session in September 2021. This month we will be covering a character who is a bit of an anti hero in Cole Cash. For the first three weeks we will take a look at the story he first appeared in as well as his solo titles (including his N52 series) and a team up with Midnighter. The final week is a bonus week covering the first story arc of the N52 Stormwatch. So here we go folks!

Remember to join CHARACTER S OF DC just hit the link!

* Character Wiki

• Creators: Brandon Choi and Jim Lee

• First Appearance: WildC.A.T.S. #1 (1992)

What to Read

Discussion Questions

Week 1

1. How did you all like the first few issues of the 1992 WildC.A.T.S. Series? What did you think of Grifter as a part of a team?

2. What about the 1995 Grifter solo series? It was pretty action packed. Which was your favorite fight in the first six issues?

Week 2

1. What did you think of the team up between Grifter and Midnighter?

2. What was you favorite part of this mini?

Week 3

1. How does the N52 Grifter series compare to the earlier one? What did you like about? What did you dislike?

2. Seems Cole has plagued by Daemonites.They seem to be everywhere even in the rebooted DCU. How would you handle dealing with basically being an antenna that picks up their thoughts?

Week 4

1. What did you think of the N52 Stormwatch team?

2. What about this first story?

BONUS QUESTION

Do you prefer Cole Cash on a team or solo?

And that’s it for this month. Next month we take a walk on the supernatural side of the DCU with Deadman. Hope to see you there.

3 Likes

Are we discussing the questions here or on a different board? I’m a little behind on my reading, so just now jumping on. Not going to lie, I’ve had a hard time getting into these comics. I’ve been having a hard time connecting to the characters. They leave me feeling very confused on what I’ve read half the time. :rofl: