We’re almost exactly 2/3 of the way through the year, time really flies! September is a huge month featuring Batman Day, Aquaman’s 80th anniversary AND Green Arrow’s 80th! It’s also Hispanic Heritage month and we’ll be doing our part to shine a spotlight on some of DC’s most beloved Hispanic characters. Be sure to let us know who you’d like to see in the spotlight!
Let’s take a look at what’s in store:
MONDAY, AUGUST 30th
Harley’s Crew Watch-Along
Sweet Tooth (2021) #5 & #6
TUESDAY, AUGUST 31st
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1st
Superman Fan Club Listen-Along
Atom Man / Lost Continent Atlantis
2021-09-02T01:00:00Z → 2021-09-02T02:00:00Z
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4th
DC Animated Club Watch-Along
Batman: The Animated Series / Superman: The Animated Series
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th
Modern Age Superman Club Watch-Along
- The 52 Book Club: Week Seventeen
- Arrowverse Couch Club:Week 31 - Episodes from Aug 29 - 31
- Birds of Prey Book Club: Spotlight: Black Canary
- Characters of DC: Cole Cash: Grifter
- DC Animated Club: From the Screen to the Page #2 - Metamorpho!
- DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge
- DC History Club: Watchmen 35th Anniversary
- Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Comics: #73 - #77
- Harley’s Crew: Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour
- House of Horror: Flashpoint & More!
- JSA Book Club: America vs. The Justice Society
- Justice League Book Club: Celebrating 10 Years of the New 52!
- Lanterns Corp: New Frontier - Week 7
- Legion Fan Club: Ultra Boy: Space Pir
- The Modern Age Superman Fan Club: Grant Morrison’s Action Comics
- New to DCUI Book Club: The Final Week of Future State
- Psychology of Supervillains Club: Brainiac
- Renegade Robins: Teen Titan Once More
- Speed Force Club: Nanaue’s Independence Day 5k Beach Fun Run
- Superman Fan Club: Lois and Jimmy Take Over!
- Watchmen 35th Anniversary Read-Along: Week 3, Issue #3
- World of Bats: Flashpoint! (Crossover with Justice League Book Club)
And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!