Birds of Prey

I’m going to be there next week. I missed it last night!

6 Likes

Can’t make it, but I’ll be there in spirit. Luvs me some DCSHG! :metal:t2:

6 Likes

We’ll take it! You should come watch Suicide Squad if you can tho! 2/22, 6PM PST… :woman_shrugging:t2: of you’re free.

That goes for everyone, btw!! :tada:

6 Likes

Merciful Minerva, I would but that time doesn’t work for me, I’m sorry to say. I tend to be more available for WALs in the afternoon/early evening.

Of course, when I’m on the same time as CA (heartily shakes fist at Daylight Savings Time) then that time would work just fine. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ok…perfect. This is one that I haven’t seen. I watched 2/3 movies & the 1st & 2nd season but I don’t remember much. I haven’t seen any of the newer episodes. I have em Q’d on Netflix, but I haven’t watched em yet. Also, never saw the live action BOP either.

4 Likes

Hey @BirdsofPrey! New reading spotlighting Batgirl is up. :0_batgirl: :books: :coffee:

Also: Come by to vote and sound off on this Catwoman poll & discussion!:purple_heart: :catwoman_hv_1: Inquiring minds want to know!

Or if you’re reading the new Future State Catwoman—join us :point_down:here!

7 Likes

My most favorite storyline OAT.
:0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_dc_2016: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@DC89 I’ve seen you bring up Batgirl Year One multiple times now, I’m thinking it’s time I educate myself and read it!

6 Likes

@Razzzcat Thanks for throwing my Poll up there! Inquiring minds indeed!

6 Likes

Hope you do @Matches-Malone! Let us know what you think! :raised_hands: :open_book:

4 Likes

@BirdsofPrey New DCSHG WAL is set for next Monday! :0_batgirl:

8 Likes

I’m ready. Woo-Hoo!

5 Likes

As usual, I can’t make it but I’ll be there in spirit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is my favorite comic book of all time, especially the Chuck Dixon/ Gail Simmone run. I love that we have a group dedicated to it.

3 Likes

Welcome, @saltdoc! We’ll be reading the original ongoing and we’ve already read some of the preceding issues, with more to come. If you wish, you can scroll up to the beginning to see all the readings posted, or check out the hashtag Topics tagged birds-of-prey-club

3 Likes

Hey there @BirdsofPrey!
Next DCSHG watch-along is up, and a couple articles I found! :open_book: :coffee:

8 Likes

My biggest question is where do I need to go to read Huntress and Babs in current DC books? I am not a Batman reader but am willing to get over myself if it means I can see those two in current books.

4 Likes

We need a new BOP ongoing :muscle:

4 Likes

Barbara will show up heavily in Batman, Nightwing, and The Joker (as the plot of the book is that Jim Gordon is on his trail and Barbara is assisting him).

Huntress I believe is showing up in Detective Comics. She was on the cover for it for this month:

I believe one of the back-ups for Batman and/or Detective stars her as well.

6 Likes

Welp, it looks like I am reading Batman books now.

4 Likes