Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! DC SUPER HERO GIRLS 💥 (E19-23) MONDAY 3/1 @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Hey everyone! Welcome back to Metropolis! First up on our itinerary: a day trip to Gotham Con!

Got some 2-parters, so we’ll be watching :rotating_light: 5 EPISODES for this round:

E19: #GothamCon
E20: #DCSuperHeroBoys Pt1
E21: #DCSuperHeroBoys Pt2
E22: #Frenemies Pt1
E23: #Frenemies Pt2

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own copy/access to the show. Its available in 3 PLACES! On the CN App HERE
to rent right HERE or (w/ subscription) :arrow_right: HERE!! (recommended)

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-PG, Runtime: 55 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

7 Likes

I :purple_heart: the cockroaches on the dumpster. Anyone else? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Ah, Gotham.

6 Likes

I was just about to say the gif is hilarious. One of my favorite things about Gotham in most iterations is the equal amounts of pride and loathing the citizens have for the place. Like, “this city is a garbage fire, but it’s our garbage fire.”

5 Likes

First time I have EVER looked at Roaches and thought “AWWW how cute!”

4 Likes

:laughing: Fact.

7 Likes

lol, This is how I’m picturing you Jo

5 Likes

TOTALLY!!!

…but just majestically bearded.

3 Likes

Some
Match ups
With Teen Titans Go

Also

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @TurokSonOfStone1950!! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Glad DCSGH Watch-along back!

5 Likes

Ok, I have cookies ready for tomorrow!

4 Likes

:eyes: what kind?
giphy

6 Likes

Coconut!
They’re cookies in name only, though. They’re grain, soy, dairy, egg, sugar free. So, basically the direct opposite of an actual cookie.

3 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

I gotta remember to watch the episodes I fell behind on today~

5 Likes

:boom: This many hours!

6 Likes

These episodes are so adorable :sob: I’m up to episode 17 because I had to take a break from what I’m doing today. I’ll watch the others during my next break.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna be able to WAL tonight y’all. Work has me under deadlines and I’m gonna’ be at it until the late evening. Have fun tonight and I’ll see everybody next week.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Awww, that’s okay tho. We’ll catch ya next week @DC89! :hugs::purple_heart:

6 Likes