Birds of Prey

You and me BOTH.

Agree @Mae! Where’s a new BOP series?! :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Razz you are my spirit animal in all of the right ways!

4 Likes

Oh no! That sounds…horrible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and I checked, and the Huntress back-up is in the April and May issues of Detective. May’s issue also features Huntress on the cover. From the solicits:

Plus, part one of “Huntress and the Hunted!” This two-part story zeroes in on Gotham’s own Violet Vengeance! In this chapter, her world is rocked by the gruesome murder of a dear friend…but there’s more to this sinister scene than meets the eye!

Batman versus Huntress! As the Dark Knight delves into the mystery of Sarah Worth’s murder, the only witness who truly knows what happened that fateful evening is Batman’s only hope to clear his name. But another hunter is stalking the mysterious killer plaguing the city—and Huntress has also set her sights on Bruce Wayne! The Violet Vengeance of Gotham unleashes holy hell on Batman as trouble brews above and below the city streets!

5 Likes

That said, I’m with you guys that I would love to see a new BOP book. I’m just glad that they’re all getting at least a book or two to shine in (since Dinah is also going to be on Justice League).

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Helena described as “Violet Vengeance” but…I kinda dig it.

5 Likes

In the multiverse where they will endlessly tease us. (Pic is from Infinite Frontier 0)

4 Likes

:raised_hands:

lol Its the #Batriarchy tho @Jay_Kay :wink: Not the end of the world, but…I know you know what we mean. :purple_heart: We good.

I saw!! They are going to tease us- its :neutral_face:

3 Likes

This just gave me a thought: Since I run the Batman book club, does that make me part of the #Batriarchy? :thinking:

3 Likes

No. I mean…technically, yes, lol :speak_no_evil: but, no. Plus, you’re really supportive of a lot of clubs and characters. :+1::purple_heart:

3 Likes

So…I have to read Joker now? Man…

kicks empty Soder can down an alley

The things I do for a Babs fix.

4 Likes

Batman’s in the Justice League (more often than not), so can I get in on some of that #Batriarchy action? Pweez…

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: You may! …:eyes: you all know I’m just teasing, right? @Vroom @Jay_Kay @D4RK5TARZ

5 Likes

My wallet is gonna hate me!!! I wonder if digital copies are cheaper than physical?

4 Likes

Now I know, and…

Flint (seen above) was such a badass, as was Lady Jaye.

Seriously, yes I knew you were kidding @Razzzcat. :poisonivy_hqas: :0_black_canary: :harley_hv_1:

5 Likes

Generally, no. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

They are if you’re a Comixology Unlimited member, as you get a discount. For example, $3.99 books are $3.39.

CU membership also nets you the same discount on trades/OGNs, along with a ton of free books from various publishers, including DC.

5 Likes

I need to cancel a Shudder subscription and jump on the CU train!

4 Likes

This is what happens when I buy digital firsts for $0.99 and assume all digital are cheaper.

4 Likes

Have your ticket at the ready, as the CU train is a comin’!

4 Likes

You also get a discount on DF books. They’re 0.84 with the discount.

Sadly, you don’t get a Newman from Seinfeld-style Member’s Only jacket with a CU membership, but the comic discount is pretty neat, all the same.

5 Likes

I have a Member’s Only jacket! I was getting excited as it started to warm up and I could wear it but then I looked out the window and snow was falling from the sky.

4 Likes