Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

Below, you will find all the standard troubleshooting steps for receiving or redeeming your codes for Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point. If your issues continue to persist, we would love for you to take our survey and share the details of your experience.

You can use the following links to take you to the category of your question:

BEST PRACTICES FOR REACHING OUT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT:

Should you need to reach out to Customer Support, you must reach out to us from the email that you used to create your DC UNIVERSE INFINITE Account. Please confirm you have already tried all provided troubleshooting to bypass that step with our agents.

Please DO NOT send in more than one request as this will delay response times further. We will continue to get back to each of you as soon as possible. We thank you in advance for your patience.

:batparrot: PLEASE NOTE: COMMUNITY MODERATORS WILL NO LONGER BE DISTRIBUTING CODES. YOU MUST REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO RECEIVE FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

Lastly, thank you to everyone in the comments who have been helping others wherever they can, in true Superhero fashion! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

GENERAL INFO

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point arrives in comic book stores and on participating digital platforms Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Subsequent issues will ship twice monthly beginning in May (May 4/May 18) and June (June 1/June 15), with a single issue concluding the series on July 6. Each issue sells for $4.99, with the card stock variant cover versions available for $5.99.

Each print issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point will include a redeemable code for bonus DC-themed Fortnite digital items, inspired by the events in the comic, starting with the new Rebirth Harley Quinn Outfit. US Subscribers to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE will receive the series as part of their subscription, including the bonus digital codes. Fans who redeem all six codes will also unlock a new Armored Batman Zero Outfit for their Fortnite character.

You can find more general info about the collaboration here:

Epic Games’ Fortnite

The Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Limited-Edition Comic Book Series

The new Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point six-issue comic book series arrives April 20. Each issue includes a redeemable code for a DC-themed digital Fortnite in-game reward. Read for more details!

HOW DO I GET THE CODE?

Any DC UNIVERSE INFINITE subscriber who has an active subscription and is not currently in their free trial will be able to access the comics the day they are released and will receive the code via email after reading the comic. Please allow for up to 24 hours to receive the email with your bonus code. If you happened to get a secondary code sent to you, please use the most recent code sent.

Please note that the bonus codes will be distributed to paid subscribers only. Users currently in their free trial of 7 days who have read the comic will not be sent the code until they are charged.

Example - User signs up on 4/14/21 and starts free trial, User reads book on 4/16/21, User will not receive code until 4/21/21 when free trial ends.

Please note if you have cancelled your free trial prior to transitioning to a paid subscriber, you will not receive a code.

If you qualify for the code, but have not received it, and have tried all troubleshooting, please reach out to our Customer Support team. Let them know in your message that you have tried all our troubleshooting tips.

Other Areas of Support:
3 Likes

TROUBLESHOOTING NOT RECEIVING YOUR CODE

• Confirm: Are you a paid member of DC UNIVERSE INFINITE? (This means you did not choose the +7-Day Free Trial option on the payment page.)
  • Have you read Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point to the very last page to trigger the code? You should only have to do this once.
  • A few creative solutions:
  • Check your ad-blockers (NEW!:sparkles: )
    • Clear your cache
    • Try a new browser (Using Chrome? Try Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge)
  • Have you allowed up to 24 hours to receive the e-mail?
  • Have you checked your Spam/Social/Promotions folders in your inbox?
  • Have you searched your e-mail inbox for Batman/Fortnite ? The e-mail will come from updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com and the subject line is
    Your Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Bonus Code .

If you’ve tried all of this and still nothing, it’s best you submit a ticket to our Customer Support team at yourdcu.com/submit. :point_right: Be sure to tell them you tried all of the above! :point_left: Otherwise, you’ll just repeat yourself, and that’s even less fun than the fun you’re currently having.

:batparrot: PLEASE NOTE: COMMUNITY MODERATORS WILL NO LONGER BE DISTRIBUTING CODES. YOU MUST REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT TO RECEIVE FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

Other Areas of Support:
3 Likes

STEPS TO TURN OFF AD-BLOCKERS

If on Google Chrome:

• Click on the top right hand corner of your screen on the puzzle piece icon.

• Click your adblocker from the list (if you have one). The most common one is called AdBlock.

• Click ‘Pause on this site’. This may be phrased as ‘Don’t run on this site’ or something to that effect.

• Refresh your page.

• Your adblock is now off!

If on Mozilla Firefox:

• Click the menu button (3 horizontal bars) in the top right hand corner of the Firefox window.

• Click on ‘Add-Ons and Themes’. (Alternatively you can press Ctrl + Shift + A).

• Click ‘Extensions’ on the left hand side.

• Select your Adblocker (if you have one). The most common one is called AdBlocker.

• Click the ‘on/off’ toggle switch. The switch will turn grey and the name will change to say (disabled).

• Your adblocker is now disabled!

If on Microsoft Edge:

• Click the menu button (3 dots) in the top right hand corner of the Microsoft Edge window.

• Click ‘Extensions’.

• Locate your adblocker (if you have one). The most common one is called ‘AdBlock’.

• Click the on/off toggle switch next to your adblocker. The switch will turn white to indicate that the adblock is turned off.

• Your adblocker is now disabled!

Other Areas of Support:
1 Like

TROUBLESHOOTING “ALREADY REDEEMED” CODES

If you received an error message when entering your code or it is saying that the code had already been redeemed, please check your inbox for an updated email with a new code. Again, please make sure you are using the most recent code that has been sent to you.

You can also try redeeming your code at Fortnite.com/redeem in a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari), or in an Incognito window. This has worked for a small amount of members.

If you continue to receive errors with the codes you have been provided either by email or a previous support ticket with us, please reach out to Epic Games via Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games for further assistance.

If you have not received any code, you are a paid subscriber and not in your free trial, please contact Customer Support and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive a response.

Other Areas of Support:
1 Like

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

CAN I UPGRADE TO A PAID VERSION PRIOR TO THE FREE TRIAL ENDING TO RECEIVE MY CODE NOW?

We apologize for the inconvenience, but you’ll need to wait until after the free trial has ended and you’ve been billed to receive your code…

Upon this, you’ll want to make sure you read the comic to the end, and you will receive the code after via an email from updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com with the subject, “Your Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point Bonus Code”.

Please check your other inbox folders, aside from the main folder and ensure that it didn’t go to your spam folder.

HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?

If you would like to cancel your account, please see the following article for steps on how to do so:

How To Cancel

I CURRENTLY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION AND AM HAVING AN ISSUE READING COMICS.

We recommend deleting and reinstalling the app on your device to ensure that you are using the latest version. Also, check that your device is up-to-date. If you continue to run into any issues, confirm the device (model and version) you are using. Screenshots of any errors you may be seeing are appreciated. Please reply back here and once we have the requested information, we will gladly look into this further for you.

Should you have another issue that is not covered above, please reply back and we will get back to you as soon as possible and again thank you for your patience as we work to resolve all inquiries.

Other Areas of Support:
1 Like

COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

To discuss your experience with fellow community members, please visit our “Everything You Need To Know About Batman/Fortnite” thread.

Other Areas of Support:
1 Like

The Batman/Fortnite #2 comic is bugged again can you look into it

2 Likes

I didnt get my code it has been 13 hours since I read it. I still havent got an email and I am a paid subscriber somebody please help

3 Likes

I have the same problem and they don’t give me an answer

2 Likes

Yea same here they dont give me an answer

2 Likes

The second was given to me instantly, we just have to wait and see what happens with our codes

3 Likes

Same issue, I never got my Harley Quinn code either

2 Likes

I’ve tried everything please just give me a code :(.

3 Likes

So we have to wait more?

3 Likes

When I’m I going to get my rebirth harley Quinn I bought the one without the free trial I been reading the comics book and I still didn’t get my code for the rebirth Harley Quinn

4 Likes

I got my glider code instantly and not my Harley Quinn code , you guys have been replaying with the same things over and over again it is not useful at all , I just wanna know where my Harley Quinn code is at

6 Likes

Once again, I’ve got the subscription and it still says I’m in the trail period and won’t give me a redeemable code… is this subscription site broken?? I wasn’t able to get my Harley Quinn rebirth skin without help either. Kinda upsetting

6 Likes

Yes I have had the same problem

2 Likes

I signed up for instant access 2 weeks ago and I did receive the code for Harley Quinn but this issue I received an email saying I’m still in the free trial period. I have 2 accounts and I got the same email for both accounts. I sent a message to support 8 hours ago and I still haven’t got a response. I checked my bank account and I was charged for both accounts on 4/20. Please help.

3 Likes