MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

Hello all! (First post actually!)

Batman (1940-2012) 1987.

I was looking at the release dates for 404-407 and a few after that and there seems to be some mistakes. It says 404 came out in January and then it also says 407 came out in January not April like I suspected it would. I canā€™t find anything online confirming these dates (I usually only find the cover date anyway). Can someone confirm the release dates for 1987 Batman comics?

Hello hello and welcome to our little haven on the interwebs @ameixner2.74251 :slight_smile:

Hmm thatā€™s an interesting find. Iā€™ve noted it as an error and weā€™ll see what happens!

• Justice League Quarterly #1 has Feb 18, 2015 listed as the release date rather than the actual date of November 6, 1990.
  • Justice League Quarterly #2 has Feb 25, 2015 listed as the release date rather than the actual date of January 15, 1991.
  • Justice League Quarterly #4 has Mar 11, 2015 listed as the release date rather than the actual date of July 9, 1991.
  • Justice League Quarterly #5 has Mar 18, 2015 listed as the release date rather than the actual date of October 15, 1991.
  • Justice League Quarterly #6 has Mar 25, 2015 listed as the release date rather than the actual date of January 14, 1992.

This error causes the entire run of Justice League Quarterly to be sorted into the ā€œNew 52ā€ category.

In addition, the ā€œDC Universe Rebirthā€ one-shot is listed in the ā€œNew 52ā€ category rather than the Rebirth category, which is something that probably needs to be manually adjusted, since it looks like those categories are purely date-based.

Thanks for the hard work.

2 Likes

@peterssvensson.21478 Welcome back to the community :slight_smile: Nice to see you around!

Thanks for finding those errors ā†’ Iā€™ve added them into our handy dandy list to be fixed!

Justice League International #1 (2011) When zoomed in for panel by panel viewing (due to vision issues) text bubbles are cut off to panels not available for viewing. Making conversations unreadable and very very hard to follow.

Iā€™ve noted your report to send to the team, thank you so much!

Dark Nights: Death Metal is incorrectly labeled as ā€œDark Nights: Death Metal Multiverseā€™s Endā€.

ā€œDark Nights: Death Metal-Multiverseā€™s Endā€ is the name of a one-shot tie-in for Dark Nights: Death Metal, and not the proper, correct name for the event, which is simply ā€œDark Nights: Death Metalā€.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Vroom! Iā€™ve noted this so the team can take a look. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Shayera.Hol. I look forward to the error being fixed when time allows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two #15
Page 4 going panel by panel skips a caption when going from the first panel to the second panel.

1 Like

Hey @SaintBrodie, thanks for the report! Iā€™ve added this to the list to be passed along. :100:

1 Like

On the browser, clicking on Looney Tunes #257 on the Latest Releases page leads to an error ā€˜Page Cannot Be Foundā€™.
Looney Tunes also canā€™t be found by searching.

Hmm @LeonardoMyst I can verify that this is an issue Iā€™m facing as well. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Parallax 001 >> page 19 is missing
The Brave and the Bold 003 >> page 3 is missing

Batman Gotham Knights >>
Missing backup stories (black & white):
#9, #10, #13, #15 to #19, #26, and #27

The following books arenā€™t looking sharp and nice like the rest of the series:
#6, #47, and #54

Hi @michaelvhm.47507 - Can you let us know which platform you are seeing this issues on? Thank you!

1 Like

DCUI web reader.

On any particular browser?

1 Like

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks, as my Death Metal-related error from a few days ago has been fixed.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m using chrome. But my main issue are the missing pages. I donā€™t think, this is a browser issue.

The problem with the three issues of Batman Gotham Knights isnā€™t a browser issue as well. It just looks like that the images get upscaled and thatā€™s why they look unsharp and blurry.

Added this report and sent it up, ty!

Can you please let us know which year this one is? Links would be great if you have them!

There are quite a few comics we have that donā€™t include the backups, Iā€™ve gone ahead and reported it, but we canā€™t promise they will be added.

Iā€™ve reported these as well. Thanks so much for the extra information youā€™ve provided.

1 Like