Batman/Fortnite Zero Point: Experience Survey + Troubleshooting Tips

Feel like it is almost easier to go out and buy the issue. I did submit a ticket around 9:20 this morning and haven’t heard back. I know they must be getting slammed on people not getting codes. Any sort of insight would be helpful

2 Likes

Tried everything and read the second comic numerous times and still haven’t received it after 13 hours

2 Likes

Same bro

1 Like

Same I had gotten the second code instantly but I haven’t gotten the harley quinn code

1 Like

Same problem here guys I’m a new subscriber I joined just to claim the Harley quinn’s fortnite skin and I haven’t received it :frowning: I feel disappointed and frustrated I already sent a message to support and haven’t received a response yet

2 Likes

Same… wish I could find issues locally… Please fix.

1 Like

This collab was a mistake for Epic. Clearly DC can’t hold their mud when it comes to this collaboration. It’s pathetic. I’ll be glad when it’s over so i can dump these losers. If they can’t handle the job they shouldn’t have taken it. Plus their customer service sucks. Been waiting 24 hours just for a reply from cs.

3 Likes

Please follow the troubleshooting steps listed above. If you continue to receive errors with the codes you have been provided either by email or a previous support ticket with us, please reach out to Epic Games via Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games for further assistance.

If you have not received any code, you are a paid subscriber and not in your free trial, please contact Customer Support and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

I already read the issue 2 of Batman/fortnite and after 11 hours i didnt receive the code in my email , can someone help??

3 Likes

So I read the new issue and got an email telling me I wasn’t getting a code because I’m in the trial period… despite the fact I signed up and paid instantly in the non trial period and got the Harley Quinn code ok last time - I’m not in any trial period, I’ve paid and been a subscriber longer than the trial period anyway…

On top of which all these bonus items just got released in the item shop today… so the point of getting them via codes later in the comics is…?

6 Likes

Yes they were more then happy to take my money for book one then refused to send me the Harley code… now to see everything in the fortnite shop . I smell a LAWSUIT

5 Likes

I read issue’2 and got an email telling me I wasn’t getting a code because I’m in the trial period…but truth is I have payed for my subscription on 4/26, $7’99 - So I’m not in any trial period, I’ve paid and been a subscriber longer than the trial period anyway…

And now the Batman bundle is out in fortnite’s item shop, I don’t want to buy the glider since I know I should get it for free for paying DC Infinite subscription, and now that I can’t get the glider I can’t get the Batman zero point bundle neither…

This isn’t the first time, when issue1 came out I didn’t got the code from DC Infinite as well! This is so frustrating, DC infinite should fix this issue for me ASAP…

But Anywayz pls help out, respect the only customer support on here. Also @Applejack pls help me out…

Update: the customer support Krista has emailed me back three days ago, but he didn’t not send me the code, instead she asked me to send the receipt, and I did that right away, then she never replied to me. I wish you guys can urge the member to reply me soon. Thanks @Applejack the ticket number is (675017) please help

4 Likes

@Applejack

2 Likes

@Applejack hi so I haven’t gotten the Harley Quinn code yet and I have contacted through email so yeah pleas help me have a good day

1 Like

@Applejack i read issue 1 while being a paid subscriber and I’ve been waiting for 4 days for my rebirth Harley Quinn code and I still haven’t got nothing I have sent one support ticket and that’s all

1 Like

@Applejack i read issue 1 while being paid subscriber i’ve been waiting for 5 days now still havent got the code. thats all have a good day!

1 Like

@Applejack
Man i got the ribirth harley quinn the day i read the book but now its saying i am in a trial for some reason pls resolve it, so i can get the code for the glider.

2 Likes

I need help

1 Like

I did not get my Fortnite Healy Code I got the new one the glider but I did not get my Harley Quinn yet so what should I do can someone please help me

1 Like

@Applejack i have been trying to get the rebirth harley quinn skin for like 10 days now i also bought the instant access. if you could help me with this issue it would be great thanks.

1 Like