AQUAMAN 📺 Watch-Along 🌊 🔱 THURSDAY 12/14 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there, everybody! Another movie night is upon us—thought it’d be fun to have an :00_aquaman_rebirth: Aquaman refresher course since Lost Kingdom is just around the corner, and as always, everyone is invited! :tada:

Details below…

Aquaman (2018): Once home to the most advanced civilization on Earth, Atlantis is now ruled by the power-hungry King Orm, who plans to conquer the surface world. The only thing standing in his way is Arthur Curry, the human-born heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. Will Arthur embrace his destiny as protector of the deep and prevent a war between the worlds of ocean and land? Gotta tune in to find out! :popcorn: Hope to see you here.

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBOMax or you can rent it right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 143 min

:dc: :movie_camera: Contact @Razzzcat or @CassTheStreet below if you have any questions.

19 Likes

:00_aquaman_rebirth: :popcorn: Trailer for the new movie ICYMI

New book available in the :dc: Library:

:00_aquaman_rebirth: Aquaman: Andromeda Discussion, stop by anytime:

15 Likes

Ps. :notes: From me to you w/ love, Arthur. :muscle::ocean::blue_heart:

And here’s these :inkys_mixtape_mob: Mixed Tape Mondays for Oceanmaster and Aquaman, if anyone is feelin’ inspired to add a few tracks for him:

17 Likes

My ears starting ringing, someone must be talking about me

:00_aquaman: :00_aquaman: :00_aquaman:

13 Likes

And if peeps want another Atlantis movie, come join us here tomorrow:

10 Likes

Looks like I can finally participate in a Watch-along. I’ve been wanting to rewatch the film for a while now. Hopefully I have time

9 Likes

I will try to make it. I haven’t seen it yet, so I probably won’t say much though!

10 Likes

This is going to be the best watch along ever! Can’t wait!

:notes:But you can say I’m wrong, turning your back against me, but I’m here to stay, like a sea, keep kissing the shoreline, no matter how much he kept pushing her Away.:notes:

Love that song! DC Universe is everything I need! :blush:

:0_aquaman_dceu:

13 Likes

Haven’t seen it? Trust me, it’s really good and it has alot of great action and it’s a enjoyable film. You might really like it. :grinning:

10 Likes

I’ll be working, but this is one of my favorite DC movies. :grinning: I’m excited for the new one. Hope you all have fun!

12 Likes

I hope you can make it @mercurie80! :raised_hands: You too @TheMidnightGhost @Aquaman

:point_up_2: #Fact. I look forward to seeing you here @Reaganfan78! :smile: You’re always good company.

Same! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Check out the 4K edition, if able. Its a choice, reference-quality presentation and then some.

Nah, you will. :wink: Aquaman’s a great movie, so it will definitely make you want to speak out on how entertaining it is.

I can’t make this one, but I hope everyone who does will have fun. Aquaman made bank for good reason and is a rad time.

9 Likes

Same here. I’ll be seeing Lost Kingdom on Christmas Eve.

9 Likes

I will be watching Lost Kingdom on December 21st at 3:00pm HST. I made an absolute point to see it at the very first showing in my state.

8 Likes

My family does movies on holidays and this year it’s Aquaman, so same! :purple_heart: Won’t have time before then, anyway, but this’ll be me! :100: :trident: :laughing:

12 Likes

I would like to add a song too if that’s okay. It was on earlier. :grinning:

10 Likes

At the risk of sounding creepy, I have noticed that she seems to like music. I think it’s ok! Good pick!

11 Likes

Thanks! :00_aquaman:

10 Likes

:full_moon_with_face: Ooooh! Nice, ty! This was always my fave track on that album:

Also: Of course it’s okay! :dancer:t2: :notes: :purple_heart: I like all the musics. :point_down: This is a #ScienceFact :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Sounds fun! I’m going to try and join!

7 Likes